Toshio Wip topic

Toshio Tenma

Here, I tried using Uran against PotS' Strength Training bonus game.  It's kind of challenging, because the enemies have better reach than Uran has.  I tried using her against that Madgear Gang game, but it was virtually unplayable.  The problem was that Uran never turned when I wanted her to, but that's a problem with the Madgear stage and not with Uran.

Here, I tried using Uran against PotS' Strength Training bonus game.  It's kind of challenging, because the enemies have better reach than Uran has.  I tried using her against that Madgear Gang game, but it was virtually unplayable.  The problem was that Uran never turned when I wanted her to, but that's a problem with the Madgear stage and not with Uran.

great video :D but u notice that the only defense of attack is her cute sweet kicks XD

• 2 weeks later...

Good update!  Just tested her out:

- the walk backward animation #21 looks like walking forward:

Posted Image

- the throw P1 animation timing and P2 custom get thrown animation timing do not sync totally

Posted Image

Keep us updated as usual!  :goodmood:

Uran is looking to to the other side of the screen while walking back, it's like Meteo's walking frames.

By the way, I'm bad with throws, mind to fix it?

You can post videos of her beating characters and bonus games here if you like.

@Toshio:

>> You can post videos of her beating characters and bonus games here if you like.

Since I have abandoned YouTube now and am using nicovideo only, I just posted a MUGEN video with your Uran80 and Kukuri to nicovideo:

if you don't have a nicovideo account:

http://en.niconico.sarashi.com/?sm21935394

if you have a nicovideo account:

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21935394

I think you wouldn't mind me letting the nicovideo folks know of your cool Uran80 MUGEN WIP, right?

Posted Image

>> I've watched the video, I do have niconico video account.

I see.........the one I posted with my nicovideo account has gotten some nice comments:

Posted Image

* copied the comments and pasted here for you:

"アトムの妹か"
"おおおちゃんと格ゲーしてる"
"これは楽しみ"
"Gooood job!"
"ククリあったのか"
"期待してます"

>> Also, do you have suggestions to fix her throw?

I fixed that for you:

Posted Image  Posted Image

Posted Image  Posted Image

* Please check your PM for my edited files of your Uran80

• 3 weeks later...

I love the animation for her Uranium Spin attack.  Posted Image  I have a suggestion for the Uranium Laser in the air.  Maybe she could start to slow down before she attacks, and then have her bounce backwards slightly.  My Cyberdoll May does that with her air projectile attack, so you could use her as a reference.

Anyway, good job on the new sprites, and good luck with her coding.  Posted Image

I love the animation for her Uranium Spin attack.  Posted Image  I have a suggestion for the Uranium Laser in the air.  Maybe she could start to slow down before she attacks, and then have her bounce backwards slightly.  My Cyberdoll May does that with her air projectile attack, so you could use her as a reference.

Anyway, good job on the new sprites, and good luck with her coding.  Posted Image

Hmm, I don't think that effect will work since it's meant to be like that, but thanks for the suggestion.

New Wip Videos:

Screenshot:

Posted Image

Video:

Comment:

Wip log 11/02/13:
a) Added compatibility with Doremi's Haguu Jaku, Haguu Jaku Ex and Odango.
b) Updated Uranium Spin.
c) Added "Model Pose".
d) Added new getting hit animations..
e) Added new getting up animation.
f) Added new win quotes.
Tags: "Uran (Tetsuwan Atom), ウラン 鉄腕アトム

It's amazing how quickly Uran has developed. The new model pose/counter strike is a nice touch though makes her seem somewhat "Mature" (LOL0

when I first saw her do the pose, The classic cartoon character Betty Boop came to mind. (And believe  it or not, Betty Boop plays a major role in the origin of Japanese manga and anime) I'll see If i can get a video of her in action but with the holidays coming up It may take awhile. Oh yeah, she still has that stage moving problem when she jumps up and down on some stages. Well keep up the good work. now she needs is a way to get out of corners and sticky situations involving fireball spammers.