d) Added throw.
e) Added new effects.
f) Added voices.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Know issues:

a) Some hitspark doesn't appear correctly.

b) There is a debug message of invalid palfx whenever she uses her special moves.

c) Some effects are still missing.

d) There are still missing moves.

Video:

By looking at your WIP topic, I am quite sure you are the Toshio I knew of before!  Sorry I forget your WWW would you please give yours to me so that I can try your old and new MUGEN stuff?

P.S.

I am called Borewood now :)

Good to see you in MFFA anyway!  We can discuss about Ougon Musou Kyoku (X) mugenization again!

• 3 weeks later...

So, your Shiny F. Demeter can do some 100 MEGA SHOCK moves! 

My beta-test result:

Since your Shiny F. Demeter is a WIP, so some more stuff will be added and fixed by you from time to time I believe.

The most noticeable things I found:

1. character select screen portrait color problem:
Posted Image

2. in-game invalid PalFX color value problem:
Posted Image

In your [statedef 1900], the HitDef sctrl, the palfx.color = -80 has some invalid value -80 (while valid values are 0 - 256).

So, you may want to change -80 to other valid values.

• 1 month later...

I'm making a version of Uran for the Mugen engine whose the sprites are made with Corel Draw Photo Paint 9 and colored in paint.

Here is a video:

Uran will only use physical attacks just like the original series which she doesn't have any built-in weapons.

Here you can see some animations:

Stand:
Posted Image

Turn:
Posted Image

Crouching:
Posted Image

Walk forward:
Posted Image

Walk back:
Posted Image

Toshio you know when I first saw your new avatar I wanted to ask you about that.  I was thinking where you found that.  Now I know that is your original work!  I wish I can draw something like you!

I really like your Uran being able to blink her eyes when she is crouching.  The other animations are very smooth.

As a Astroboy fan you are really a super dedicated one!  I admire your dedication very much!

I can feel that your Uran will be a legendary MUGEN original character.

• 2 weeks later...

Toshio you know when I first saw your new avatar I wanted to ask you about that.  I was thinking where you found that.  Now I know that is your original work!  I wish I can draw something like you!

I really like your Uran being able to blink her eyes when she is crouching.  The other animations are very smooth.

As a Astroboy fan you are really a super dedicated one!  I admire your dedication very much!

I can feel that your Uran will be a legendary MUGEN original character.

Thanks for your reply, but I must admit that I preffer the japanese series which is Tetsuwan Atom.

The overseas version is pretty much a cheap imitation with re-worked script, terrible name changes, removed episodes, removed scenes, removed background music, removed intros and as well removed endings.

Pretty cheap, huh?

Here is a new set of sprites:

Uran doing a model pose featuring her six palettes:

Posted Image

Uran doing her taunt:

Posted Image

By the way, that episode marks Uran's debut in the 1980 series:

And this is my deviantart:

http://tetsuwanatom.deviantart.com/

And this is my Tetsuwan Atom forum (in need of active members):

http://tetsuwanatom.b1.jcink.com/

• 3 weeks later...

Wip log: a) Added jump forward and jump back. b) Added running sprites. c) Added win pose 1. d) Added lose/time over. e) Added taunt. f) Added jump back.

Man! that awesome Toshio!! :awesome  I see you gave her 2p pallet as well. Keep it up!! This Character is going to be great.

Wip log: a) Added jump forward and jump back. b) Added running sprites. c) Added win pose 1. d) Added lose/time over. e) Added taunt. f) Added jump back.

Really nice progress that you updated!  I can't wait to see what "brute force" style you are giving to her!  Her taunt looks like a really typical sister-style one, the cute way.  :heeee:

By the way, "a) Added jump forward and jump back." already includes "f) Added jump back.", just a friendly reminder ;)

In China Tetsuwan Atom/Astro Boy is called "铁臂阿童木" - meaning "iron arm atom".  I guess it is a direct translation from the Japanese "鉄腕アトム".

"铁" <-> "鉄" = iron

"臂" <-> "腕" = arm

"阿童木" <-> "アトム" = atom

Really nice progress that you updated!  I can't wait to see what "brute force" style you are giving to her!  Her taunt looks like a really typical sister-style one, the cute way.  :heeee:

By the way, "a) Added jump forward and jump back." already includes "f) Added jump back.", just a friendly reminder ;)

In China Tetsuwan Atom/Astro Boy is called "铁臂阿童木" - meaning "iron arm atom".  I guess it is a direct translation from the Japanese "鉄腕アトム".

"铁" <-> "鉄" = iron

"臂" <-> "腕" = arm

"阿童木" <-> "アトム" = atom

Wow I never thought of it that way about The Transalation title from Japan to China. That a cool concept. :awesome

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!  More actions for her!  Her win pose can make everybody feel joyful!  :goodmood:

Keep up the good work!  Just can't wait! P.S.  Does she dislike YouTube so much that she had to beat it up in MUGEN, yet her WIP video is hosted by YouTube?  Just joking..........such a poor joke that I made...:p

Wip log: a) Added intro. b) Updated win pose. c) Added attacks. d) Updated taunt. e) Added voices.

Video:

Really nice looking...

One suggestion.

Don´t play her voice on every single attack she has. She has three "battle" screams and it can get very "annoying" if you hear them every time you attack with her.

Either use those three more randomly (NOT the same one on every light/middle/hard attack) or better, use/find more fitting voices...

• 3 weeks later...

Update log: a) Added new effects. b) Added get hits. c) Updated jump land. d) Updated guard.

Any idea for the random sounds for her attacks?

I'm not sure of the code.

Aw man!! Uran it starting to be more awesome Toshio! :awesome

Well the only sounds I can think of is "MvC" attack sounds or attack sounds base of "Magical Chasers Stardust dreams"

Wip log: a) Added new portrait. b) Updated running animation. c) Updated run forward end. d) Updated jump land. e) Added new win quotes.

OM! Priceless face!This character look adorableness and funny too! :awesome

Toshio!Ur char`s unique!