Toshio Wip topic

Toshio Tenma

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got around to testing her.. (Before my stick died :noway:.. I was gonna suggest using Vanpri Princess Luna's or Poision's Heart sprites but what you're usings seems to work. The new Tail launcher is cool. Now she can compete with DDR's toons and the MVC guys. The bomb move should stun the enemy a little longer. Also When Dot uses her kissing hold, The heart explode doesn't appear like it used to and sometimes it won't show up at all. I must say she'scome a long way and continues to get better every update. Keep at it!!! (I hope I can get a new joystick in time for the next update!!:donwan::goodmood:

• 3 months later...

I got around to testing her.. (Before my stick died :noway:.. I was gonna suggest using Vanpri Princess Luna's or Poision's Heart sprites but what you're usings seems to work. The new Tail launcher is cool. Now she can compete with DDR's toons and the MVC guys. The bomb move should stun the enemy a little longer. Also When Dot uses her kissing hold, The heart explode doesn't appear like it used to and sometimes it won't show up at all. I must say she'scome a long way and continues to get better every update. Keep at it!!! (I hope I can get a new joystick in time for the next update!!:donwan::goodmood:

Dot is under hiatus due the lack of support from my spriter, unfortunatelly.

By the way, Dot use her butt to launch the enemy, not her tail, after all she got the buns (sorry for the lame pun).

I don't intended to make the p2 dizzy if the bomb hits, my idea is to make the moves pretty balanced.

Yeah, the heart explod is troublesome, need to see what's the problem.

I'll re-watch many episodes in order to get more sprite reference.