Toshio Wip topic

Toshio Tenma

well i see you gave her an MVC style aerial rave move too. you should vary the damage with the anvil toss. The stronger one could stun the opponent a bit longer or flat out knock them down and out for a while. (You know how dangerous those ACME anvils are. LOL) A possible super would be to have her toss up one anvil and then it will either come down as a shower of anvils or a giant anvil the flattens the enemy. I also noticed that during the battle with Meteo when Dot did her taunt that a spark appeared cause Meteo was out of range. Other than that she's coming along fine. Take care.

• 2 weeks later...

If you have any reference or reaction for the intro then tell me.

Well i was thinking If you have Dot Pose in a cute taunt while Meteo Looking at Dot jealously as Dot says :"Don't Hate me because i'm cute" Then afterwards Meteo acts in the same reaction like she would with Comet towards Dot. LOL! XD

Though keep in mine this is a suggestion if you want to apply this idea to Dot or Not (pretty much up to you considering you are busy during this time). :-P

That? Meteo is often full of herself due her status as a princess of Castanet.

Guess Dot could state that she is also a Princess and do her evil princess introduction.

That be soo awesome too. LOL! XD

Man! I be cracking up on that if you make that happen.

• 2 weeks later...

humm nice. I see you gave her a MVC style butt launcher for the air combos. |Like the sound of the anvil dropping on the persons head. still why is her dress falling down in the second win pose?!! that's gotta be rather awkward not to mention embarassing for poor dot. cute idol animation too. I wish I could make videos again sigh. well keep up the good work.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

That sounds very good. I am also looking forward to your version of her (Sorry, BeanFan112).

Maybe I got an hyper idea for her, I remember the episode Hot, Bothered and Bewildred from the show, this is where Dot says her full name with lightning comes in. I saw BeanFan112 made his hyper move for her.

• 2 weeks later...

well it's nice to see you back in action. I did notice a few things you might wanna check out after watching the video.

early on, Dot's hammer attack didn't hit the person up close I agree with Galvatron that you should make a super version of the hammer attack that Squashes the enemy flat, Perhaps another hammer special would be to have her knock the enemy across the screen (or even out of the screen)

Well good luck on her. Take care!!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really have the interest of making a custom state for p2 just because the hammer hits, so it'll be like that.

The hammer move will have an aerial version as well.

I have planned the following supers:

a) Dynamite: Throw a huge chunk of dynamite in the p2.

b) Slappy: Dot stun the p2 and Slappy leaves a bomb next to the victim, then she escapes. Once it explodes, she appears giving a close-up saying "Now it's comedy!"

c) Beast Gossamer: Dot opens her pet box and Beast Gossamer (which means the original and feral Gossamer, not the wimp from The Looney Tunes Show) attacks the enemy with a  fierce punch.

d) Here's our show name-y: The Animaniacs logo with the Warner Bros Shield falls in the p2 causing heavy damage.

interesting supers . Didn't know there was a feral Gossamer around. Still no help form the siblings huh? oh well. good luck with uopdating dot!!

I'm not sure how I'll code the brothers as helpers, they could appear in special introductions and win poses.

This is the original Gossamer which I'm talking about, he is not the misleading little kid from The Looney Tunes Show.

1H4KtLE.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gossamer_%28Looney_Tunes%29

• 2 weeks later...

I'm making the frying pan move for the ~d,db,b, a.

So, the mallet might be the ~d,db,b, b

Dot will have 3 different projectiles:

a) Blow a kiss which launch a heart as an projectile like the Genesis game.

b) The basic anvil throw from A Gigantic Adventure.

c) A dynamite throw.

• 3 weeks later...