Some 2DFighterMaker2nd rips - Terrordrome updated 2013-11-24

Werewood

Which program are you using to rip the sprites? 2dk sprite sound ripper?

I use sprite_sound_ripper.exe, which I mean probably is the one you mentioned.  But this EXE is not able to rip 2DFighterMaker95 games........

@Kanbeikuroda, Noside, The Magic Toaster, Ryoucchi:

When I was still Werewood, I had been planning to mugenize Kagekiyo from the arcade (MAME) game:

Posted Image

Yet you see in arcade (MAME) Kagekiyo has too few sprites..........so eventually I had given up the MUGEN idea.......

Good thing is now I found this cool fan-made version!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You'll rip the sprites from this game?

This isn't a doujin game made with 2DFighterMaker2nd, but with 2DFM95 (the same program, but older). :P

EDIT: Ops, I'haven't read that the tool that you use don't rip sprites from 2DFM95, sorry <XD

You'll rip the sprites from this game?

This isn't a doujin game made with 2DFighterMaker2nd, but with 2DFM95 (the same program, but older). :P

EDIT: Ops, I'haven't read that the tool that you use don't rip sprites from 2DFM95, sorry <XD

I know of this one, and other cool 2DFM95 ones (Muscle Fight, Armour Joe, Neclos Fortress/ネクロスの要塞...etc.) too, but the sprite_sound_ripper.exe I use is not good for 2DFM95..........I really want to rip Neclos Fortress/ネクロスの要塞 because I like the PC-Engine RPG version very much!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Battle Capacity

Posted Image

Wait a minute, haven't I seen those guys before!? Yeah! They're fakemon from Pokemon Showdown! ...Well most of them, I don't recognize the crane, the skeleton, the bag, or the pink alien near the bottom, but the rest are CAP tier Pokemon from Pokemon Showdown! Where can I download Battle Capacity?

• 3 weeks later...

...I hope people do convert Battle CAPacity characters to MUGEN, cause that is far beyond my bandwidth budget.

I'd really like to see someone make Fidget.

I don't know but that shrimp character (called Krilowatt?) is kind of interesting..........I don't see many shrimp MUGEN characters so far.  Perhaps someone someday can mugenize Krilowatt.