CVTW Sonic Ryan Drummand Voice Pack

Glisp

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?33pwhx43f0gf1rr Yep, the voice pack for Ryan Drummand, Sonic's first game voice actor from Sonic Adventure - Sonic Heroes is here.

The voices come from Sonic Heroes PC. I ripped some of them myself. A majority of them were ripped by a guy called HermtheGerm and given to me by request though. The ones that I ripped are the ones contained in bank3e and were kinda difficult to get but I got them through a Goldwave tutorial.

If you want the voice resource I have, just ask and I'll upload it and make a thread in the resources section or something.

Anyway, regarding the voice pack. Feedback on things such as voice volume and oddly placed voices is appreciated. I think I ironed out most of the issues before release but if you catch something, don't hesitate to tell me. Thanks.

Regarding some of the voices, I tried my best to get them to match with Griffith's voices.

Also, let me know if there's something wrong with the download like the file not working or something. I had a little trouble uploading and I want to make sure it works okay and wasn't corrupted in the process.

Thanks. I actually took my time making it so that it would turn out nice. Any problems with the voice volume or voices not really fitting the attacks?

Nah, the volumes are just right, you did a good job on this soundpack dude well done. :goodmood:

Yep. Seanalty made it and it's awesome. It uses Jason Griffiths voices by default. So if you don't like Griffiths, there's this as an alternative. There's also voice packs for Jaleel White and Roger Craig Smith. In fact, the only voice actors I can think of that haven't been made yet are Junichi Kanemaru, Sonic's Japanese actor, and the actor for Sonic in Sonic OVA. (and his japanese actor in OVA if you wanna get nitpicky about it.)