Rarity From My Little Pony:Fighting is Magic

tld828

Hay guys long time no see,My Rarity's Ai is being worked on by me apperntly.It's currently in its starting stages and wont be done for a few weeks or more,but i will keep you updated on her as i work on her.Plus if you are still intrested in helping me make a Ai for her let me know and i will send you the character.

• 2 weeks later...

Hay they Everybody,i got some news for you about my Rarity,her Ai is Nearly Complete,i just have to add the ai on her Gem Attacks fix a Few Bugs and She is Good for a Release,If anybodys instrested in Testing my Rarity Send Me a PM and we Will Talk.Once Again Her AI is Nearly Almost Done.

• 2 months later...

Hi guys long time no see,its been awhile and im here to give you a quick update on Rarity.She is 100% complete,With AI(a really good ai),but the bad news is that i have to delay he because i ran into some bugs and glitches that she had.So just to Confirm i will Release her sometime within the Spring or Summer Time,Along with Twilight Sparkle,basically releasing two characters in one.So just to give you guys a idea on where im at.

P.S Twilight and Rarity will be in one Pack together while,

Applejack and Pinkie Pie are in the second pack(But they wont be release for awhile now do to not starting on them,They will be Worked on During the Summer when i have the time)

Later Guys,Stay Gold

:bye::goodnight:

• 1 month later...

Hay guys long time no see,I decided that I am going to remake Rarity"s AI,why you ask? Cause just putting her in a watch match she barely attacks and doesn't walk or run as much so,That will be done right away.Just to tell you what's going on with her.Note:Twilight is currently being worked on but she has barely any progress on her,but I will make a new forum regarding my Twilight Sparkle Very soon ;)

• 8 months later...

Hay Whats up,Sorry if i have been dead on this site,ive been busy with school and work for a while,and have not got the chance to say anything about Rarity.Sad to say,i have to redo her,here is my reason why.I've Completly screwed up her AI Big Time,All she does is move around and not attack,nor does her specials.so yah thats preety much why,but now this time i will try not to screw her up so she could be a decent Rarity for Mugen,and once again people sorry ive been dead for awhile,But Now im Back

Hay Whats up,Sorry if i have been dead on this site,ive been busy with school and work for a while,and have not got the chance to say anything about Rarity.Sad to say,i have to redo her,here is my reason why.I've Completly screwed up her AI Big Time,All she does is move around and not attack,nor does her specials.so yah thats preety much why,but now this time i will try not to screw her up so she could be a decent Rarity for Mugen,and once again people sorry ive been dead for awhile,But Now im Back

how exactly are you coding your rarity's ai, are you using the "Ailevel" thingy or the other methods?