Varnage Release

JARRO77

Hi all!! i complete my first char , I would like to thank some people helped me for the char, 

Thanks supaman2525 for the help in the stand strong punch anche some fix in the stand
Thanks Ryon for the code of the hyper move Symbiote war Bomb
Thanks wil.li.an for the Portrait

I don't asked the permission for use the Venom by Arachnoman, because i thouth at the end this char was very different but your' right, i credit Arachnoman too for me having used venom

Thanks theFuTur3 for the permission for use some sprite of carnage
Thanks Heka for some advice and fix about the color
Thanks empawk for the Hyper port

in this video you can see the watch mode, and after in the training the other moves of varnage,the video it's a litle fast because i use this program for the first time and i wrong somethink but aniway in the game varnage work fine Posted Image

i add some original moves in this char and i think the result it's good, I hope that everyone will like this char, this is my version of varnage, a'm happy for the first release and i can't wait for do 1 other char heheeh

Posted Image

Link for the char : http://www.mediafire.com/?h1m763bgwxyn21q

hahaha yea it's very hard lol  but you can beat ;)  , yea i like the shark attack too :), but my favourite move it's the hyper carnage assassination, i can ask you 1 favour??? i see you add varnage in the post Marvel vs capcom universe and a'm happy for this realy thanks man :), but pls you can add this instead of the stand animation??? http://i.imgur.com/nw7y1Zq.gif

hahaha yea it's very hard lol  but you can beat ;)  , yea i like the shark attack too :), but my favourite move it's the hyper carnage assassination, i can ask you 1 favour??? i see you add varnage in the post Marvel vs capcom universe and a'm happy for this realy thanks man :), but pls you can add this instead of the stand animation??? http://i.imgur.com/nw7y1Zq.gif

sure NP

See? Why can't the other forums be like this? No one's starting shit because of what creator's character he decided to use as a base or how tough the AI is or any of the other semantic bullshit that keep seeing in the other release topics. For people who seem to know so much about how MUGEN coding is supposed to work, you'd think they'd just fix whatever they find wrong for themselves and offer actual helpful information after the fact. I've not seen any suggestions, all I've seen is a bunch of bitching about whose Venom he chose to use a base. Isn't that what MUGEN is about? Freedom of creation? Or am I mistaken.

Personally, I don't care about any of that crap. I do exactly what I said, if I don't like something in the way a character is coded, I just change it to suit my likings. I'm just happy to have a new character to add to my roster, so thank you for the release Jarro. I happen to like this character just fine.

Thanks man :), you'r right i think as you, in all the forum this char was a success so it's ok, only for 4-5 person have  had somethink to say because i take the base about the AI of arachnoman venom, but i don't care , a'm not a coder, but i wanted to make a char, so this was the best way, i don't destroy or  stolen or damaged other char, my  char it's good,perfectly playable so it's ok ;)

See? Why can't the other forums be like this? No one's starting shit because of what creator's character he decided to use as a base or how tough the AI is or any of the other semantic bullshit that keep seeing in the other release topics.

Please, don't drag a problem from one forum to another. But is very bad to speak about someone on his back and start talking like people who was trying to help are the bad guys.

For people who seem to know so much about how MUGEN coding is supposed to work, you'd think they'd just fix whatever they find wrong for themselves and offer actual helpful information after the fact.

Is what we did: http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/Forum_345/index.php?topic=40359.msg487371#msg487371

That is called FEEDBACK. The idea "people who know so much how mugen coding is supposed to work needs to fix something" is just bullshit, sorry.

But the creator choose to threat other people:

yea man, you can do this stupid and incorrect think only because you is behind a pc,if we do face to face after

In other words...

I can.

And I wlll.

and after

I break

Your Face

http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/Forum_345/index.php?topic=40359.msg487433#msg487433

Just to make things clear.

Ryon and other admins, sorry to bring issues outside MFFA here, but I think that we need to say the truth and the whole history always, and not sneak behind someone making him as the bad guy, so this is why I brought this here.

we've tried to help the creator, but he refuses to accept. He even said that DARKFLARE EDITED HIS CHAR AND MADE A FAKE VIDEO, for God sake! This video shows how "fake" the info was..its a clear install:

In all my years of mugen, that was the most nonsense thing I ever heard. Isn't easier to just accept the error and fix it?

For how wants to see all the stuff about this post, check: http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/Forum_345/index.php?topic=40359

Admins are free to edit this topic if they want to. But I would require to leave it here.

Thank you guys.

Interesting take on feedback > improve

I break Your Face

You may not like what people say about your creation, but if they take the time to offer feedback it's generally to help

Most will nice char +1 it, download and run, then delete it after the faults piss them off

Yeeaaaah, I made that post before all that shit actually started. When I initially made the post the main gripe was base and AI. But as things escalated and I seen this guys true personality all I could think, "Damn, and I defended this guy." So don't worry, he made me feel a fool too. X3

Interesting take on feedback > improve     You may not like what people say about your creation, but if they take the time to offer feedback it's generally to help   Most will nice char +1 it, download and run, then delete it after the faults piss them off

Thank, Blood. Is what we are trying to say to him.

Yeeaaaah, I made that post before all that shit actually started. When I initially made the post the main gripe was base and AI. But as things escalated and I seen this guys true personality all I could think, "Damn, and I defended this guy." So don't worry, he made me feel a fool too. X3

Yeah, that is really bad.

hey  O  in all the first post of varnage, i give credit at arachnoman for this, i accept the feedback, and for the last time, i already fix the problem about the clns, a'm angry because darkflares can't post video against char or the creator, i don't like this, the mugen it's one only a game, for fun, not for start stupid war in internet, i posted varnage in 4 different, forum and all the people like it, exept for 3-4 person ( everyone can have the own opinion i respect all the opinion and if you don't like  ok,  in the next update will be different, for what i think, the char its good but stop with this now, if you found other error,tell me and i try to fix, but for all the person, i posted the same video of darkflares i can hit my opponent and darkflares no, you can see this in your mugen i don't wrong the clns for the crouch strong punch and standing punch 

But the creator choose to threat other people:?? lol first post a video against che char and the creator without sense, because this situation can be solve with the word, no with youtube,and I should not angry?? are you kidding me?? every response i have given and was taken as an insult, i don't have start this remember, if darkflares don't post the video i answered normally

i want say one important think, i respect all the person and all the creation, i meet the mugen 1 year ago, and i have more friends, and i don't never start war or problem with someone only for this reasons, in the next update if someone it's not happy for something now i try at fix the problems,i think the important think it's have fun, i have not done anything wrong, a'm not coder, and i don't have the partner coder,for what i think if the Ai it's so strong, can  be lowered without problem, because yesterday i already see this, for the nex update i make 2 version of varnage with 2 different Ai

yes man your right,  i don't like darkflare and thanks for the link you hate him too lol aniway, yes need a update, in this days i already fix some error,in the next update the char will be even better

a'm angry because darkflares can't post video against char or the creator

Yes, he can. Its his Youtube channel, he can do whatever he wants to. And video reviews are something common on mugen.

i posted varnage in 4 different, forum and all the people like it, exept for 3-4 person

Don't be fooled by this. people that just replies "NICE CHAR!", in many cases, doesn't helps you in nothing, they are just leechers which want their favorite char done, beeing good or not.

Plus, as I told you, people could be just ignoring your char after seeing all the trouble.

i posted the same video of darkflares i can hit my opponent and darkflares no, you can see this in your mugen

You stated that he had edited your char, but the same error happens here in my mugen. Have he edited my pc files? I don't think so, lol.

Just admit the error and move on.

and I should not angry??

"To be angry" and to say "I WILL BREAK YOUR FACE" are totally different things. To threaten someone is a crime in many countries.

I, myself, I already made that, and I am very sorry about that because I was stupid. Its a friend advice.

So, just listen the feedback (even if it be harsh or not) and improve as a creator. Life is too short to get angry with something so simple. You heart will thank you :)

Let's move on.

Dude don't sweat. Just say thanks for the feedback and keep it moving. Or you could handle your frustration in a more creative manner...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA man, that was funny :)

man, that is crazy. I never had any problem with Darkflare.