MUGEN1.0 default 600 and 1160 slots select

Werewood

MUGEN1.0 default slots select

Exclusively announced in MUGEN FREE FOR ALL, my new MUGEN home

MUGEN1.0_default_1160_slots_select (my new add-on):

Posted Image

MUGEN1.0_default_600_slots_select (my years-old add-on):

Posted Image

** Be sure to read the included "readme_by_Borewood.txt" for your MUGEN1.0 set up! **

Download:  https://onedrive.live.com/?id=7DB65F02B0BBD12E%21130&cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E

Interesting stuff. Though most people use something other than MUGEN 1.0's default screenpack, this is a very nice thought indeed :)

I have a suggestion though: remove the select icons where the players' names show up and maybe the bottom two rows - sure it lowers the amount of characters you can put in the roster, but it makes it look tons nicer.

Interesting stuff. Though most people use something other than MUGEN 1.0's default screenpack, this is a very nice thought indeed :)

I have a suggestion though: remove the select icons where the players' names show up and maybe the bottom two rows - sure it lowers the amount of characters you can put in the roster, but it makes it look tons nicer.

Well actually Noside asked me to make a 1000+ one for him because he told me my old 600 one wasn't enough for him.  I thought somebody else might find it useful so I made a release topic here. And your suggestion is right.  I will try to find some solutions..............thanks for your reminder!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...