Vality

What is your Real Name, really?

110 posts in this topic

Oh no worries I like my name. I'm named after my grandfather Youssef (who died when my father was 10)

He was a teacher, which is what I'm studying to be. My grandmother is very happy because of it, actually.

I’m Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I’ve learned after 21 years – you never know WHAT is gonna come through that door.

I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III.

Spoiler

Don't hesitate to call.

On 12/22/2016 at 9:21 AM, DuckMannnn said:

I’m Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I’ve learned after 21 years – you never know WHAT is gonna come through that door.

I'm sorry but this is fudging funny! xD

Adrian Clair Downing, III or "Thee Ace Man"

If talking past lives then add in Enoch (Noah's great grandpa).  Metatron was never a 'flesh' name so that don't count I guess.

Apparently according to stories I've read I call God, Shaddai (Almighty), and he calls me Na'ar (Youth aka better translation - Kiddo).  I'm clean shaven and he's not.