Custom SSFIV El Fuerte & Decapre WIP 2014

Werewood

Im so happy to hear your resuming work on SSF4 characters again I was afraid you weren't going to return I don't care if they are source accurate I know Oni and Abel will be a blast to play. :awesome  

aperson98 are you an Abel/Oni player?  If so then you can be a big help to me!   :O

Well I only played Abel causally and I never played Oni as I don't have Arcade edition, but I know a website and some videos that might be of some help.

Eventhubs guide for Abel

http://www.eventhubs.com/guides/2008/jul/08/abel-street-fighter-4-character-guide/

Guide for Oni

http://www.eventhubs.com/guides/2011/may/08/oni-super-street-fighter-4-arcade-edition-moves-combos-strategy-guide/

Videos for Abels hitboxes.

Nice to see you returning, don't get yourself down.

Just keep improving and work in mugen 'like a boss'.

After the storm passes, there is always a reason to celebrate, don't forget that^^

I second this, and will do when you release Oni and Abel so keep it up Borewood! :defend:

@aperson98:

Wow, thank you very much for your help!

Nice to see you returning, don't get yourself down.

Just keep improving and work in mugen 'like a boss'.

After the storm passes, there is always a reason to celebrate, don't forget that^^

Yo you are the Toshio I knew of before, aren't you!  I mean......are you the Toshio who likes to mugenize magical & cute girls from many doujin games?

On the other hand, I am called Borewood now :)

Good to see you in MFFA anyway!  We can discuss about Ougon Musou Kyoku (X) mugenization again (provided that you are the Toshio I just mean)!

I second this, and will do when you release Oni and Abel so keep it up Borewood! :defend:

SSFIV characters "sprites" rip takes so long.................. :noway:

SSFIV characters "sprites" rip takes so long.................. :noway:

Hey man don't worry, doesn't matter if it takes a couple of years or more don't rush, i'll just wait cause just by playing with your released SF4 characters such as OMNI, which i really really enjoy to play with, is a guarantee that ONI and Abel are gonna be awesome (especially ONI cause he's my fave lol), so chillax and do it when you feel like it, cheers. :goodmood:

@CMG: >> Were do you often rip 3D Sprites?

By conventional take-screenshot-and-clean way..........no way 3D........

@Noside:

>> Hey man don't worry, doesn't matter if it takes a couple of years or more don't rush,

Yo it won't take years.............my meaning of "takes so long" is around 2-3-4 months at most.

@Toshio: >> Yes, I'm the only and one Toshio here. Oh my old MUGEN friend so glad to see you again!  I forgot your WWW please let me know thank you!

@Noside:

>> Hey man don't worry, doesn't matter if it takes a couple of years or more don't rush,

Yo it won't take years.............my meaning of "takes so long" is around 2-3-4 months at most.

Oh goodie! better than expected. :3

Two new characters of SFIV? I can't wait to play as Oni.

I can't wait too :heeee:

i'm a lil late werewood, but better late than ever !! welcome back!! good luck on your new projects and thanks for making a a great and non cheap cyber shredder lol!! that meant a lot to meas he was one of my faves on tmnt: tournament fighters that you faithfully reproduced on mugen.

Thank you but my old C.Shredder is boring........I didn't have any custom MUGEN ideas for him........

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have an estimated time when you will release him?

Please don't ask such things. Certain people might get the wrong idea of "estimated" and get all pissy if the creation isn't released around that time. It's also better to not set yourself any release dates, seeing as you'll feel the need to rush your work to get it done, which is never a good thing.

You have to stop to call yourself Borewood. I have M.U.G.E.N for years and I've seen a lot of characters. And I think make something like Juri Han or Seth from Super Street Fighter IV is very hard. And that Omni... Wow! Is one of the coolest chars I've ever seen! So, even if now you call yourself Borewood, I'll call you Werewood, because your characters are not boring at all.

Good to see you back, Werewood :awesome I'll totally be waiting for Abel especially. I offer to make palettes if you want, as well a WinM patch (in my Juri WinM patch I made the orange pal for her, two birds with one stone :=D: )

Please don't ask such things. Certain people might get the wrong idea of "estimated" and get all pissy if the creation isn't released around that time. It's also better to not set yourself any release dates, seeing as you'll feel the need to rush your work to get it done, which is never a good thing.

Yes you are right, dont want to rush him.

Let me update a bit about the progress: - still at the "sprites" ripping stage, due to:

generally a SSF4 MUGEN character needs about 4000+ "sprites", now I have to rip for two characters ripping 55-70 SSF4 "sprites" per day (if not busy with real life stuff) after "sprites" ripping job is done, I need to put them and align each "sprite" one by one in Fighter Factory, this SFF task can take up to quite a few days

It is alright to remind me of giving progress report as I have like 65535 WIPs going on............LOL :O

Good to see you back, Werewood :awesome I'll totally be waiting for Abel especially. I offer to make palettes if you want, as well a WinM patch (in my Juri WinM patch I made the orange pal for her, two birds with one stone :=D: )

Thank you for making a winmugen and palette patch for Juri Han!  So you are using winmugen all along?

If u guy want to make SSFIV , Why not make Asura wrath one too!I want to play him.

I think this time Werewood will make good char like Juri .Good job about Juri !It fan for me .( ⌣́,⌣̀)(^◡^ )