Violent Akuma by NessTheAvatar (Jean Vilain)

Ness

I'm aware of terrible editors.  I'm ceartinly not a noob when it comes to things.  All I want is feed-back, and people to enjoy this.  I edited Hageshi Gouki by Dark-Shade.  I've given' him 12 new Palettes, nice ones to ... not terrible ones lol.  I've edited his voice, I didn't like how Rare Akuma's voice was re-used.  This voice is much more demonic.  I arranged a few sound f.x. to optimize the fact that this is a different character (slightly :P).  The hitsparks have also been changed (colors) let's face it ... the CvS2 hitsparks are overused ... at least I "TRIED" for something different!  Here's some screenies!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yes, his Portrait has changed as well ... here's the link to pick him up.  His move list, and command have not changed from since he was Hageshi Gouki, so to find out what changes other than Palettes etc. have been made ... consult his read me.  Have fun!

DOWNLOAD!

http://www.4shared.c...ent_Akuma.html?

This was my edit, I went ahead and updated him a little.  He's pretty much finished, let me know if there's any issues or if someone is interested in editing him further.  :-)