Marvel vs everything screen pack

abls1

A while back I started working on a screen pack but I'm very limited when it comes to indexing and stuff so I want to know if anyone would like to turn this into a collaboration of work?

here is some images

title screen

Posted Image

char select

Posted Image

vs screen

Posted Image

winner screen

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The idea of this screen pack is make it a comic book type

Features I want to implement

Little animation for fast loading

custom lifebars

custom announcer ( announcer will name say the name character that wins! right now almost done with marvel, then dc, Capcom etc. trying to do about 5,000 names

opening

fonts

portraits custom and normal

winner screen will be full screen and the user will be able to do their version of a newspaper or magazine to give the feeling of been in a comic book city

All ideas and if someone wants to help they are welcomed

Thanks for reading

Thanks CMG.. I will like to see users come up with their own headlines for the newspaper so I will release a .pcx image template and font style to get users started. I also need to come up with a design for the user who wants to use their regular win portraits.

• 4 months later...

Sorry for the absense.. I was very busy and I'm still leaning! Right now I'm looking planing for about 500 slots per category 500 x 13 = 6500 and I might do an optional of 200 char select slots.  Right now there is mugen 1.1 so indexing is not an issue but I will still use some help creating content like fonts and help set up categories select screens

Thanks for reading this

holy shit.

This is by far one of the BEST screenpacks i've EVER seen in my years in mugen.

You mixed color with style, and didnt go easy on the perfect.

Next video I do im gonna promote this.

Thanks Ryon.. I'm very limited to design so i hope people on this forum will join this project to make it the most unique screen pack ever made.  I even hired an announcer to a custom announcer for Rond nuber, character names and all things an announcer says in mugen then some more extra voice.

Thanks for your support