DJ-VAN?

Jsalinger7

Where did he go? I visited his website and it has no new updates, and none of his creations are still on because of Megaupload's Death. Has anybody heard anything? The guy made great strides in MUGEN with MUGEN EVE. :truestory:

It's unknown, he pops up once a year or so..claims he wants to get back in Mugen, but disappears for another year, his false hope proved M.I's undoing, along with him making inactive and Retarded members into mods that only last 30 days before either making a mess, or going AWOL..

The forum is down, and I hope it stays down, Aztec should just give M.I the old yeller...he doesn't give a shit about the site and is just filled with spam bots.

It's unknown, he pops up once a year or so..claims he wants to get back in Mugen, but disappears for another year, his false hope proved M.I's undoing, along with him making inactive and Retarded members into mods that only last 30 days before either making a mess, or going AWOL..

The forum is down, and I hope it stays down, Aztec should just give M.I the old yeller...he doesn't give a shit about the site and is just filled with spam bots.

That's the reason I mostly immigrated over here.

But while creators do tend to immigrate from the MUGEN scene, DJ-VAN has been gone for 5 years without explanation...and his websites still up...so there's that.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...