Sonsaku Hakufu & Zao-Long

Werewood

My first return MUGEN release topic here

Exclusively announced in MUGEN FREE FOR ALL, my new MUGEN home

MUGEN Characters 1000 Series: Sonsaku Hakufu by Borewood
Sonsaku Hakufu is from Ikki Tousen Eloquent Fist (PSP)

Posted Image

MUGEN Characters 1000 Series: Zao-Long by mass & Borewood
Zao-Long is from Rabbit

Posted Image

Zao-Long small update 2013-04-07
- some A.I. fixing....

Download:  https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E

Warning:

- There is no such thing as "source accuracy" in all my MUGEN characters, because I don't have the skill.
- There is only one default palette for all my MUGEN characters, because I am color-blind and don't know how to do palettes.
- There is no other purpose in all my MUGEN characters than filling some MUGEN database empty slots, for the sake of MUGEN hard-core collectors who accept both good-quality and inaccurate/half-assed/plain/boring MUGEN characters which have not yet been converted to MUGEN or that have fewer MUGEN verions.

Disclaimer

- All my new MUGEN characters are for MUGEN 1.0 only.
- All my new MUGEN characters have A.I.
- All my new MUGEN characters are open-sourced.

you guys are aware this is a troll right look at his description this is NOT werewood.

unless this is a mentally depressed werewood.... which i doubt I think its a troll. cause werewoods stuff was nowhere near as bad as this person is making it out to be.

you guys are aware this is a troll right look at his description this is NOT werewood.

You are right Laharl I am not Werewood anymore; now that I call myself Borewood.  Compare my MI and MFG styles and you will in no time recognize my style as time passes.  I just have to make warning and disclaimer from now on in order to avoid to repeat my bad MUGEN history which once happened in MI and MFG.

so you are seriously werewood? stop being so down on yourself good lord. adding "boring" to all your stuff is pretty dumb honestly theres such a thing as just take feedback and get better I genuinely thought you were a troll because of how down on yourself you were acting.  

did your stuff need work? yes it did, but it wasn't nearly as bad as some other authors ive seen around I can name a bunch who are godawful. you don't qualify as godawful.

so you are seriously werewood? stop being so down on yourself good lord. adding "boring" to all your stuff is pretty dumb honestly theres such a thing as just take feedback and get better I genuinely thought you were a troll because of how down on yourself you were acting.  

did your stuff need work? yes it did, but it wasn't nearly as bad as some other authors ive seen around I can name a bunch who are godawful. you don't qualify as godawful.

Thank you for your advise Laharl.  But if you remembered how RajaaBoy and others taught me some lessons back in MFG now that I must learn how to be humble.......well, perhaps a bit extremely............I will see how it goes.........

yeah if your werewood then i know you. and i respect you as another creator.

you arent a bad creator.

Thank you Spiderman for your comment.  Being classified as good or bad or whatever MUGEN author is not important to me, as I now focus at "Sharing is Caring" -- for the sake of hard-core MUGEN collectors and for myself to fill the MUGEN database empty slots.  Hence I chose to make Zao-Long from Rabbit because there hasn't been a MUGEN conversion yet as of my knowledge.

Edit:  Oh so you are Ryon!  Now I remember you!  Thank you for accepting me as a new member here! 

I like what you did with Sonsaku Hakufu, like how you give her her alteranate outfit and used it as alternate a normal altered colored a palette. Which is something out of the ordinary for normal creations seeing as how that is more popular with the Japanese then others and If i may ask, what game is she from? I know it was a PSX game but i forgot the name however. 

Nice to have you back, buddy.

Oh O IIusionista, long time no see. How are you and how is BMT doing? 

I have to update myself about MUGEN recently very busily and must try all your new releases since my previous rage-quit.  Good thing MUGEN Free For All helps me a lot about MUGEN update!

wow, it is u? ive been hoping u would come back to mugen , yeah none of the boss characters & 2 of the fighters from Rabbit haven't been made in mugen 

dude u were easily my fave creator a year ago before u quit & after u left i made this so your chars wouldn't Die 

http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/351-creators-collection-werewood/

Yeah man,

your stuff wasn't THE best creations out there, but Laharl's right, your creations were NOT bad, they just needed work. There are a lot of other people who have made complete garbage characters. The problem with MFG is that some people are very arrogant, rude, perverted, and whiny. We don't act like a bunch of jerks on MFFA, but we do give our honest opinions on here, we just don't sound like complete dicks when we do so. Don't come back to MUGEN being bitter about the Guild. Like Laharl said, adding boring to your characters and that warning at the end was stupid. Take honest feedback, and get better. Don't be so down on yourself and bitter man, it's not the right attitude. FYI, I thought Omni was pretty cool..

Yeah, what everyone else said. At least you're able to do basic coding. Me, it just flies over my head. That's why I haven't done a lot of work since I shit canned that Mewtwo I was editing. As for you Werewood, you weren't a bad creator. Sure, some of your characters had a few bugs but at least they were usable.

Stay encouraged, bro. I've heard your story and I've used your characters. That SF4 Seth is one of my all time favorites. Now I'm gonna say this in the nicest way I can...

Posted Image

QUIT ACTING LIKE LOSER! CUZ YOU'RE NOT!

Forget about Rajaa and the rest of the "Just Us" League!

You're a winner. A talented winner. Drop the bore, drop the down talk and,most importantly, drop some more of those awesome characters.

We gotcha back...

@Laharl:
I edited my post to take out the "boring" word in the character names.  Yet the Warning & Disclaimer have to be there (posts and SkyDrive).  This keeps reminding me that my MUGEN authoring skill is very limited.  Perhaps one day when I make a "make-everybody-wow" MUGEN character, I may remove all these silly labelling.

@The Magic Toaster:
Sonsaku Hakufu is from Ikki Tousen Eloquent Fist (PSP)

@Reigizuo_78:

Werewood has nothing to do with MUGEN now.  Please call me Borewood.  Nice to meet you! :hi:

@ZombieBrock:

Wholly molly you had done so much even after I rage-quitted!  I am so touched!  It is my honor to get a chance for my MUGEN stuff to be added to MUGEN database!  MUGEN Sharing is Caring and MUGEN collections are the best friends with each other!

@Decade:
I don't really hate MI/MFG folks it's just that I can't get along with them anymore.  Indeed some of them really have great MUGEN authoring skill (i.e. RajaaBoy & Cybaster).  I was too self-defending back there yet they had some right points against my arguments.  Now that I concentrate on "Sharing is Caring" and make MUGEN stuff for the sake of hard-core MUGEN collectors and MUGEN database, I don't need to defend anything anymore.
I edited my post to take out the "boring" word in the character names.  Yet the Warning & Disclaimer have to be there (posts and SkyDrive).  This keeps reminding me that my MUGEN authoring skill is very limited.  Perhaps one day when I make a "make-everybody-wow" MUGEN character, I may remove all these silly labelling.  About my Omni, it was an over-ambitious project which triggered my bad MUGEN history and MUGEN nightmare in MI & MFG.

@Glisp:
You are making a Mewtwo?  How cool!  I am looking forward to that! 

@Phantom Blood:
Thank you for your greeting!

@蒼炎の騎士【ブライゼン】:
>> nice to see you converted more characters that people would've never tried making
These are the words that I have been longing for in all those/these years instead of that "me-first wanna-be" accuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :crywithno:
P.S. I am working on two other characters..............stay tuned!

@Kanbeikuroda:
Nice to meet you!  Yes, Kain Blade is my favorite Golden Axe main character!

@LightFlare_Da_Realest:
I am not said discouraged or utterly depressed.  What I am trying to do is "buying an insurance"......sorry my English is not good hope you understand what I mean.  About my old SF4 Golden Seth, Violin Ken (Corntortillas/KoYoTae) helped me a lot make it a bit more enjoyable.
By the way, cool supportive spoiler!

By the way, is there anything that I need to fix for Sonsaku Hakufu and Zao-Long?