Sonsaku Hakufu & Zao-Long

Werewood

• 3 weeks later...

First of all; welcome back (a little late, i know XD)

And second; thanks for make Hakufu. I already test it and i like it. Also, there aren't  too many ikkitousen chars in MUGEN (in other words; aside of the KOF version of hakufu by zelgadis, there aren't ikkitousen characters in MUGEN) so this char is very appreciated :).

Greetings!

First of all; welcome back (a little late, i know XD)

And second; thanks for make Hakufu. I already test it and i like it. Also, there aren't  too many ikkitousen chars in MUGEN (in other words; aside of the KOF version of hakufu by zelgadis, there aren't ikkitousen characters in MUGEN) so this char is very appreciated :).

Greetings!

If Dazz at spriters-resource would release more character sprites, then I might consider converting some more to MUGEN.

Files should be cooler than folders heh heh.......I use Skydrive because I see many MUGEN dudes have switched to using that instead of some blogs and web sites....thanks anyway! :D

I use one.ubuntu.com Direct Download, Resumable Links.

I borewerewood, i have a question; when i was still interesed in making full sprites sheets, i tried to capture SSFIVAE/SFxTK Zangief movements, but most of his signature moves have special animations. So the question is; do you think there could be someday a SSFIV-ripped Zangief avaliable for mugen?

Maybe is a silly question, but i need to ask you, as you previously work with SSFIV chars.

Greetings!

I borewerewood, i have a question; when i was still interesed in making full sprites sheets, i tried to capture SSFIVAE/SFxTK Zangief movements, but most of his signature moves have special animations. So the question is; do you think there could be someday a SSFIV-ripped Zangief avaliable for mugen?

Maybe is a silly question, but i need to ask you, as you previously work with SSFIV chars.

Greetings!

Hey, using the OnoTool, you can change almost every inch of your SF4/SSF4 aspects -- disabling Player2, FXs, removing backgrounds, changing camera angles, fixing positions, and adjusting speeds........etc.:

Ono! wiki

http://onotool.wikispaces.com/

Ono! download

http://code.google.com/p/ssf4ae-tools/