ShiroTori

[Preview]

Posted Image

Posted Image

[Download]

Collision Chaos: http://www.mediafire.com/?591djk4hst8wo0r

Sunset Park: http://www.mediafire.com/?3glxl8676stzl4h

[Comment]

I began feeling disappointed with my first attempt to bring Collision Chaos into Mugen, so I decided to start over on it. This time I made most of the animations more accurate to the source, and took advantage of Mugen 1.0's localcoord feature to scale things.

Collision Chaos comes with both the Japanese/European and North American soundtracks so you can choose which one you prefer. It is set to the NA soundtrack by default.

Now Sunset Park was made because I wanted to convert some stuff from the Game Gear Sonic games, and someone called derzocker had converted most of the sprites from Sunset Park 8-bit to 16-bit.

This stage comes with two Generations-based remixes by NicoCW.

Credits:

Cybaster for his stage tool.

Divine Insect for the Collision Chaos rips

derzocker for the Sunset Park sprites

NicoCW for the Sunset Park Remixes

SEGA for Sonic CD & Sonic Triple Trouble

Looks pretty cool. I already have the old versions, so I might do some comparing.

Thanks Mugo! I guarantee this remake is better-made.

Hmmm...

This could look very good whit Cyanide´s Sonic Battle Mugen....

Ill give it a try.

I don't know. Cyanide's game has its own style of stage, with the black borders and all. I designed these with regular Mugen in mind.

• 2 weeks later...

Fun fact about the Sunset Park Act 3 theme. It actually was originally in Sonic Chaos. (the previous game gear Sonic title in that series and also the first main series Game Gear game with Tails playable.) The version of the track in Sonic Chaos is unused and uses different instruments though.

Here's the Sonic Chaos version btw:

The only way to hear this unused version in game is to activate the sound test code and listen to it from there. Also, kind of unrelated but Sonic can do a Hadoken in the Sonic Chaos sound test. (if anybody wants to see that just let me know. It's kind of offtopic though so I'll only do it if it's okay with JDM)

Anyway, my apologies if I kinda went off topic. Sonic Triple Trouble was like my favorite Sonic Game Gear games growing up though... As for the stages, I love them. There's not much else I can say about them. Sorry but they're so great I have nothing to say. Well actually, there is one thing. Sunset Park Act 3 was missing the BGM slot. Instead, Shadow was listed twice in the stage code. Figured I'd mention that in case JDM wanted to fix it. The other levels seem to be okay though.