Pokémon

PlasmoidThunder

Found evidence of more Pokemon characters by the same guy who made Poochyena and Scizor.

There's a Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and Banette.

Apparently, there's also Marowak, Larvitar, Wartortle, Ivysaur, and Gardevoir.

Can't find them, because the site is probably expired or something.

Found evidence of more Pokemon characters by the same guy who made Poochyena and Scizor.

There's a Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and Banette.

I know they exist, but the internet lacks a download link for Pokémon GT (and not that massively multiplayer online thingamabob), and in turn, those remaining characters. There's a Gardevoir and a Larvitar too.

^It's not a case of "not responding", but rather that anything but a download link isn't particularly helpful - I can't ADD something to the collection with no link, plus I'd need the character's sprite to make the window-frame things, plus the author's name. I will try and scour the depths of the internet in an attempt to find a working link for these Lugia characters, but in the meantime, just sit tight, k? ;)

they aren't that great except umbreon hes excellent.

I've only really tried Flareon and she's pretty good. Umbreon's got one hell of an AI, much like SBS' other characters...though something appears to have happened to SBS' Gigigear in that its really glitchy and can't really attack, which is odd, seeing as it worked fine when I originally downloaded it...

• 4 weeks later...

What a disappointment on Serperior and Haxorus... that guy made a horrible version of both, especially Haxorus (it's a one-sprite character). And it's very likely JetGoshi abandoned his Serperior and Haxorus WIP projects. Damn... and there's no Feraligatr made for MUGEN... I tried to make a sprite from scratch but it didn't turn out very well. I can't draw but I tried... and making one from sprites from the Pokemon games won't turn out well either.

Hello people,

I edited the gastly a long time ago... check here (new link at the end of the topic) :

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I was slightly disappointed when the link I found was dead. Knowing that a character existed that I couldn't add to the collection was quite disheartening.

+1 for you!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I was slightly disappointed when the link I found was dead. Knowing that a character existed that I couldn't add to the collection was quite disheartening.

+1 for you!

Wow xD I'm pretty sure someone could do better than me for this char, but anyway I'm glad u liked. you're welcome dude ^^