Pokémon

PlasmoidThunder

There is a new version of Krookodile. Same author, but it improves a lot.

Link: http://4shared.com/rar/DwsWL0U3ce/krookodile_v12.html

Not sure if anyone was wondering (or cares, not even I do), but I'm Endercreeper9999 from the Mugen database. I was going to post about this update there, but thought it would've been better to post it here first.

There is a new version of Krookodile. Same author, but it improves a lot.

Link: http://4shared.com/rar/DwsWL0U3ce/krookodile_v12.html

Not sure if anyone was wondering (or cares, not even I do), but I'm Endercreeper9999 from the Mugen database. I was going to post about this update there, but thought it would've been better to post it here first.

Thats cool Man! Its alright to post about it here. :goodmood:

Oh! and Welcome to MFFA Endercreeper9999  :hi: 

• 2 weeks later...

Is it? Outside of the crotch bulge on that image in its sprite file, I see nothing NSFW about it.

And for the record, Vegeta Z2 has a crotch bulge.

What I was getting at was I thought that it would have been some sort of NSFW joke character. I didn't try it out yet (and am too afraid to).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just a small update.

I am fully aware that 'vore' edits of some of the characters in this collection exist, such as Secret1056's Breloom, Xed's Pikachu and Gladiacloud's Charizard. Though I'm not going to make any effort to add them to this collection, I will do so if someone wants me to (though they have to provide a link to them).

Alternatively, if enough people want rid of such characters from this collection, I will raise no objections :P