Pokémon

PlasmoidThunder

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Forgive me if I get the wrong end of the stick.

The Pokémon listed under Project Catch 'Em All (PCEA) only work properly in Project Catch 'Em All, so using them in regular MUGEN is almost guaranteed to produce strange results.

Everything above the PCEA section is usable in regular MUGEN, though which version they work in is denoted by the colour of the border. Blue is guaranteed to work in all versions, red will only work in MUGEN 1.0 and newer (the newest versions of MUGEN being 1.0 and 1.1), and yellow will only work in WinMUGEN, meaning they won't work in 1.0 nor 1.1.

If you're asking how to add characters to MUGEN, then that's something I suggest you ask for elsewhere, as this is a collection thread, not a help thread ;P

what version of jolteon/flareon/mew2/milotic/rayquaza/lucario/glaceon/umbreon is good?                        

Lucario by Dshiznetz

Mewtwo by The 100 Mega Shock!

but the AI is not as challenging as it used to be.

Jolteon, Flareon, and Glaceon by Yogorenko

Umbreon by ShowBuySpirit

This Umbreon used Moonlight to restore life making this match a bit unfair.

Milotic by Merufinu

but just a warning, one of them is a cheap character, and other have a fetus content. *shudders*

and

Rayquaza by Jetgoshi

I always say to try 'em out yourself because opinions differ between individuals, but if you want my opinion...

The edits to Jolteon, Flareon and Glaceon by Naoki2534 are reconstructions of the original versions as they were thought to be lost at the time. There shouldn't be any real differences between them, so take your pick.

ShowBuySpirit's Umbreon is a good character, but its AI is pure evil. Absolute_Yveltal's version is one of those cheapie things that can't be KO'd through normals means. If you really want an Umbreon character, go with the first one.

The best Mewtwo is The 100 Mega Shock!'s, hands-down. It's a bit intense on older systems (causes lag) and has a huge sprite file, so do be aware of this.

Milotic... I'm not fond of either version. The first version is cheap (restores Life rapidly, deals loads of damage and has a crap-ton of Power for some reason that auto-fills), while the second is a cheapie (that said, the first version has some cheapie 12th palette thing). Both versions have huge file sizes, so I probably wouldn't bother getting either version.

No version of Rayquaza is particularly amazing, though Jetgoshi's is probably the best. Cyberlizard's is overpowered, Aitya's is a cheapie and ROMASAGA's is really bad.

I haven't extensively tried out all the Lucario characters, so with the exception of Black Kyurem's (cheapie) and Rodge's (original character, do not steal), I'd give 'em all a go and see which you feel is the best.

No version of Rayquaza is particularly amazing, though Jetgoshi's is probably the best. Cyberlizard's is overpowered, Aitya's is a cheapie and ROMASAGA's is really bad.

Actually, Jetgoshi & Cyberlizard are the same guy.  It's just Jetgoshi's Rayquaza has been updated. judging by the sprite improvement.