Pokémon

PlasmoidThunder

Actually, I might make Project Catch 'Em All its own section, seeing as people have contributed characters and stages towards it.

Yeah, you could put your Shedinja there too. ;) Since that Lapras wasn't release here (I don't think), we could maybe link to it. The guy did update it recently.

And so:

-Added Project Catch 'Em All section.

-Added Characters section to PCEA section.

-Added Squirtle by chuchoryu to PCEA section.

-Added Dark Lugia by chuchoryu to PCEA section.

-Added Shedinja by GarchompMatt to PCEA section.

-Added Lapras by Txpot to PCEA section.

-Added Stages section to PCEA section.

-Added... no stages :s

I'll see if I can find the stages that other people made. I know EXShadow made a couple.

Looking great! Yeah, I there was some that Madkat released too, that we are using. Is Madkat mAdLaX? Are they the same person? I don't know. Anyways, I was looking for them in the thread at MFG, but I know there were some in the Release section too. All on MFG.

OK:

-Reuploaded Satanchu's old Chespin. With the apparent loss of The Mugen Archive, the link to this character was also lost. Thanks BrawlTheMan!

Unfortunately, the links to Khanny's Rayquaza and Gallade are down, and I cannot find working links for them. If anyone could help, that'd be really nice.

C-c-c-combo breaker!

I wonder if anyone's beaten PCEA with Pikachu or Beedrill. They're both kinda useless imo.

I tried, but got destroyed by Mewtwo. I'll admit I made Pikachu weak, but remember they're using semi-accurate stats from games. Thunder can do some serious damage though. Quick Attack can interrupt and Thunder Wave can really get the enemy into a bind, but randomly.

I won the game with Shedinja. Shedinja is normally OK until it encounters multi-projectiles, though there is a thing with X-Scissor that allows it to block all oncoming projectiles if the attack is used at the right time. I guess it's a bug (geddit), but it also happens with Scyther.

As I said in the project thread over at MFG, I might alter Shadow Sneak to allow Shedinja to avoid attacks for a small time, sort of like a dodge, by becoming the shadow.

Yeah, another one who can beat the game is Honchkrow. TxPot put in immunities so as you can guess Mewtwo is useless against him. While it's accurate, that really bugs me. How would you feel if you had to put the controller/keyboard down because you realized there was no point in fighting back?

Blastoise and Venusaur are the ones I'm best as. 

Good god, Mewtwo can't hurt Honchcrow. That's hilarious. Btw, I haven't played the game in a while, so can Pikachu hurt Sandslash?

Nope, Pikachu was made by me, but Honchkrow was made by TxPot. I do not agree with having immunities in a fighting game, lol. Basically, TxPot is a contributor to the project, while I'm the developer on it. Ryon is my co-developer, though he had little to do with the system.

• 3 weeks later...