Pokémon

PlasmoidThunder

-Added Metapod by Daryn.
-Added Pichu (Spike ear) by Doctor Wily.
-Added Mudkip by Mario11766.
-Added Ash ketchup (that's actually its name) by Cesarsombra and Gaiash.

Gengar is the same one that's in the collection. Whoever added it to the 'Archive must've misread the ReadMe as the sprite rips are credited to Haseo (not Hiseo) and the hitsparks are credited to Fido; the actual creator's name (MugenPoopMaster) is at the very top of Gengar.cns.

Pichu has many infinites. Press up and c at the same time for hilarity.

Mudkip is an edit of pikacj's (why?) and simply nerfs the stats.

Ash ketchup is a spriteswap of Pokemon Trainer. It's funny to see Ash send out Bulbasaur but yell "Go! Ivysaur!" :P

Which Mewtwo do you think is the worst?

I haven't personally tried them all, though I can't imagine any of them being worse than Alerkina's.

-Added Ash ketchup (that's actually its name) by Cesarsombra and Gaiash.

Ash ketchup is a spriteswap of Pokemon Trainer. It's funny to see Ash send out Bulbasaur but yell "Go! Ivysaur!" :P

So this is weird. I made those Ash sprites years ago. No idea why they're jpeg files in this and I guess since I'm credited I must have given Cesarsombra permission to use them but it was really odd seeing an old sprite of mine I'd forgotten as a link to an actual Mugen character.

I'm surprised you didn't already know Pokémon Trainer existed. It's very buggy as an AI opponent because it doesn't automatically send out the next Pokémon after the current one has fainted, effectively meaning you can't defeat it.

-Added Pichu by PichuMario 650.

Don't expect much from it. Uses four buttons, has no required hit sprites, can't combo and is tiny as all heck.

-Added Pichu by PichuMario 650.

Don't expect much from it. Uses four buttons, has no required hit sprites, can't combo and is tiny as all heck.

You keep telling us not to expect much, but considering the stuff in this collection, we already know not to.

That being said, we still need a decent Pichu and a Pikachu with a more diverse moveset than Xed's version (maybe an edit? I could see myself doing that if I had some edited sprites and coding ability, all alongside an edit of Waluigi).

You keep telling us not to expect much, but considering the stuff in this collection, we already know not to.

That being said, we still need a decent Pichu and a Pikachu with a more diverse moveset than Xed's version (maybe an edit? I could see myself doing that if I had some edited sprites and coding ability, all alongside an edit of Waluigi).

I agree. Personally I'm hoping Minoo might due a version of pikachu. but knowing the author he more likely will make a Raichu. :-P

I agree. Personally I'm hoping Minoo might due a version of pikachu. but knowing the author he more likely will make a Raichu. :-P

Minoo did make a Nidoran though, so such a possibility is not completely impossible.

Also, I've revamped the [ Other crap ] section significantly. It's much nicer now.