Pokémon

PlasmoidThunder

Tough call. There's a lot of absolute garbage in this collection, but I'm going to go with all of Hugespongebob98's stuff, seeing as they're all exactly the same (and thus have the same horrible faults).

That basically means Nidoking, Muk and Riolu.

Monyu Monyu would have come close if it wasn't for the fact that it was updated at some point to make it actually do something.

Summary of Hugespongebob98's characters:

Imagine Kung Fu Man.
Now imagine Kung Fu Man if some of his attacks didn't work (e.g. not making contact with the opponent or failing to activate at all), if he disappeared during certain animations and if he had tiny sprites with weird palettes and no transparency.
Got a clear picture?

Congratulations! You've just produced a mental image of what those three Pokémon characters are like!

In short, they're horribly lazy Kung Fu Man spriteswaps with missing sprites, transparency and palette issues, and wonky attacks.

Hoo boy...

-Added the following characters by Joey Faust:

-Pidgeot
-Fearow
-Raichu
-Sandslash
-Clefable
-Primeape
-Poliwrath
-Graveler
-Hitmonlee
-Mr. Mime
-Scyther
-Magmar
-Noctowl
-Ledian
-Sudowoodo
-Sunflora
-Politoed
-Lugia
-Metang
-Monferno
-Prinplup
-Honchkrow
-Togekiss

That's 23 in total. Pretty sure most (if not all) burp out a projectile.

I tried out Raichu, and I think it's still somewhat playable. Still, there's FAR WORSE characters in this collection, like the aforementioned HS98 characters.

Also, anybody know who Raichu was a spriteswap of?

This spriteswap on my Raichu is Guile.

In Fighter Factory as i see of animation numbers on "1100", "1110" and "1120" was Guile's Flash Kick, but this move is removed, because Raichu doesn't Flash Kick.

Also all of "burp" projectile was Guile's Sonic Boom, but it's changed command move of "B Charge, F, Punch" to "D, DF, F, Punch".

In Fighter Factory as i see of animation numbers on "1100", "1110" and "1120" was Guile's Flash Kick, but this move is removed, because Raichu doesn't Flash Kick.

Also all of "burp" projectile was Guile's Sonic Boom, but it's changed command move of "B Charge, F, Punch" to "D, DF, F, Punch".

Thanks for the note. Also, Wigglytuff isn't too bad either.

Raichu doesn't burp projectiles either, yet you still haven't removed that.

Seriously, you really should start to learn making proper characters instead of all those spriteswaps.

By Arceus, I was literally looking at them as well :P
The Bulbasaur is definitely Ax's, partially evident by the name of the .zip.

-Added Pikachu by YochiThMaster333.
-Added Pikachu by Unknown.

For the record, Yochi's edit is literally the original version but with fixed palettes and compatibility; the backwards hop freezing thing is still there.
Unknown's edit changes literally nothing outside of the idle animation and the walking animations.