Pokémon

PlasmoidThunder

You're asking for opinions? Well...

-That'd have to be Jetgoshi's. Not necessarily because it's actually a good character, but because the other options are dreadful.
-That'd have to be Claymizer's. Not necessarily because it's actually a good character, but because the other options are dreadful.

-They're both exactly the same outside of palettes and compatibility. The vore one is vore, so I dunno what else you want to expect from that.

-Neither of them are any good. Khanny's plays like a traditional character but is overpowered as heck, while the other one is a cheapie thing that's basically 'press button to activate attack', though it's A.I.-only unless you know which settings to fiddle around with.

-It alright.

• 2 weeks later...

Following recent changes in how the MUGEN Archive handles downloads, I've gone and replaced all links to the Archive with the exception of the Type: Wild screenpack. Seeing as I've been indefinitely banned from the Archive for poking fun at them on a different website, I can't download the file in order to re-host it on my MediaFire, so I'd appreciate it if someone else could re-host it :)

MISC

-Replaced link to Pokemon Type Wild screenpack.
-Added Pokémon Type:Wild Beta 5.3 Arrange screenpack.

Luckily managed to come across a working link to the screenpack.

I naturally came across the other one in my travels, but thanks for posting it up anyway, gui!

Hi, Garachomp Matt! I uploaded my characters to the MUGEN Archive and since there is no way for me to edit my characters on MUGEN Archive and they are now uploaded via Mediafire, I think it would be nice if you would  add me as a follower (Being a follower will allow me to make edits in MediaFire) for my characters so I can begin making my updates and edits to them. I will PM you my Email.

Couldn't you just make your own MediaFire and upload them there? I only link to stuff on my MediaFire backup if the original download links are dead, unreliable or from a troubled website.

Seeing as I've grabbed all the Pokémon stages off the Archive and reuploaded them, expect an influx of stages tomorrow ;)

11 minutes ago, GarchompMatt said:

Couldn't you just make your own MediaFire and upload them there? I only link to stuff on my MediaFire backup if the original download links are dead, unreliable or from a troubled website.

Seeing as I've grabbed all the Pokémon stages off the Archive and reuploaded them, expect an influx of stages tomorrow ;)

Ah, alright. Well, thanks for making this collection anyways. Probably the biggest and most well designed I've seen so far. 

3 minutes ago, GarchompMatt said:

Well now, you've clearly not seen the Touhou Project Collection ;)

Lol nope. But Touhou I sorta understand it having every character in MUGEN since it had an official fighting game(I think) as well as a smaller number of characters. But a cute RPG with 700+ characters like Pokemon? That makes no sense at all. Pikachu Pichu, Garchomp, Minun Jigglypuff Riolu, Lucario, Gardevoir, Pachirisu, Wigglytuff, Treecko, Charmander... I can be here all day if I wanted to. This is amazing.

Just now, GarchompMatt said:

Not official, but there's Pokémon Type: Wild.

That had a small amount of characters. But even then, it makes no sense. I expected there to be conversions of every Pokemon from Type Wild, a few other custom Pokemon based on popular Pokemon such as Pichu, Squirtle and Pikachu and that's it. Not every single Pokemon in the Pokedex entry. Jesus. Gotta catch'em all? More like Gotta Mugenize 'em all.