Pokémon

PlasmoidThunder

On 23/02/2013 at 12:47 AM, GarchompMatt said:

This collection is also missing characters that I have been unable to retrieve due to dead links and the like. I'd be most grateful if you helped me find them!

Missing characters

• HCL's Jigglypuff
  • Lance.9's Mewtwo
  • InvincibleMugenGuy2013's Snivy

Turns out HCL's Jigglypuff/Purin isn't quite lost. Someone has her, although I pray this person will give her to us: https://youtu.be/Ta7q1y2yS3I

On 23/02/2013 at 12:47 AM, GarchompMatt said:

This collection is also missing characters that I have been unable to retrieve due to dead links and the like. I'd be most grateful if you helped me find them!

Missing characters

• HCL's Jigglypuff
  • Lance.9's Mewtwo
  • InvincibleMugenGuy2013's Snivy

Turns out HCL's Jigglypuff/Purin isn't quite lost. Someone has her, although I pray this person will give her to us: https://youtu.be/Ta7q1y2yS3I

EDIT: Green Anumarill by Joey The Marill Fan:  https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bzv4UbA19nJdbGdqbTFxNE0tSHc

On 10/28/2017 at 12:34 PM, Flare-Gamer-64 said:

Alerkina4 made another poorly drawn Pokémon character. This time it was Lillie. Here's a link (Mugen Archive is the only place I know where it's available): <Mod edit: Removed blacklisted url>

WHAT?! He did not! I've wanted Lillie for MUGEN, but not like that!!! Fuck Alerkina4!

1 hour ago, AstroInkling45 said:

WHAT?! He did not! I've wanted Lillie for MUGEN, but not like that!!! Fuck Alerkina4!

Yeah it's unfortunate but what else can we do? I'm not really a true creator and I don't think anyone else is currently planning to make her. Well after I finish Mario Odyssey I'm going to smack the crap out of this abomination.

On 28/10/2017 at 5:34 PM, Flare-Gamer-64 said:

Mugen Archive is the only place I know where it's available

I can't access MUGEN ARCHIVE because they banned my IP. I cannot add the character if I can't download it first, so it is fortunate that MissingLuigi reuploaded it elsewhere.

CHARACTERS

-Added Lillie by Alerkina4.

It's revolting.

6 hours ago, PlasmoidThunder said:

As I mentioned in the Discord, I don't really put anything under Junk anymore, so what's there is basically utter shite carried over from the previous owner's iteration of this collection. I may get rid of it and place what's there into the appropriate sections.

Yeah do that when you feel like it. Although I'm interested what those characters are exactly. It would be nice to know.

And a stage called "TL Warriors Stage" by tlgod1234 appeared under the Pokémon stages on Mugen Archive. It's from the author's own fanfiction. It looks like shet. It were as if Alerknia4 made it. 

I am aware of it, but I do not consider it a Pokémon stage.

Now, a brief summary of what resides in the Junk section:

Omegarotom

An effortless overpowered character with some of the worst spritework in this collection (bearing in mind this was before Alerkina's stuff), constantly restoring its own Life and being able to attack you while idling. Bonus points for its creator causing a bit of a stir when it was released and bandwagoning off the back of a false claim that I apparently hacked someone's computer to release a character they were working on, though he later apologised for both that and making this character, but not before releasing the greatest character ever created.

Oshapeter/Peterwot

The .sff and .air from Placemario's Oshawott merged with the code files from Judgespear's Peter Griffin. It only functions due to both characters having similar attacks/motions, and that they're both "MvC".

Ugly Snivy

True to its name, it's an ugly character. Cheap MvC bollocks with various sound clips that are reminiscent of early YouTube and Most_Mysterious' stuff that play almost every time it does anything, complete with references to what I assume to be the creator's circle of friends, or perhaps they were people he didn't like, I don't really know.