Pokémon

PlasmoidThunder

@Super Nicholas No, I deleted it. Apparently there was some bad bb code preventing it from being edited. @coolguySpore2 I'm adding stages later. For now, I'm sorting out the chatacters. Y'know I'm an admin on that site, right? PlasmoidThunder ;)

Ah. I haven't used it while signed in for a while.

Ah. I haven't used it while signed in for a while.

Oh? What's your username?

Thread-related:

• Chikorita (Chicolita) has been fixed.
  • Mienshao has been added.
  • Jigglypuffs have been separated.
  • Arceus' bitches and Primal Dialga now have new images.
  • I can still edit the damn thing :D

Oh? What's your username?

guycoolSpore2, I believe. You know what? Think of pretty much any site I may have made an account on, and it's most likely guycoolSpore2.

Originality FTW.

Thread related:

Thanks for putting Mienshao up. I could've sworn I'd seen it before, but couldn't remember who made it.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a second version of Combusken and a version of Klang. Klang's download is unavailable, but it's an edit of Klinklang that can't attack by Mario11766, so it's not really good anyway. Also, there's a version of Chikorita by Bruno_SS.

If Kyurem's any good, you may want to make a guide on how to get it, because the site's Japanese.

There is a second version of Combusken and a version of Klang. Klang's download is unavailable, but it's an edit of Klinklang that can't attack by Mario11766, so it's not really good anyway. Also, there's a version of Chikorita by Bruno_SS.

If Kyurem's any good, you may want to make a guide on how to get it, because the site's Japanese.

Could I have a link to Combusken and Klinklang? Both the new Rayquaza and the Kyurem I added are invincible God-like characters. Kyurem has no hitboxes, while Rayquaza doesn't seem to take damage - both do excessive damage with their attacks. I cannot find Bruno_SS' Chikorita...

Some browser's have a built-in translator, though I suppose I could link to a translated version of the page.

Admittedly, I haven't been working on this page much, what with that Chespin character and that stuff I've been doing...

• 2 weeks later...

Klang's (Not Klinklang's) link is unavailable, as I've said.

I can't remember where I got the other Combusken. It depends on the one you have posted.

I have one by Dshiznetz and one by Seth Lee.

I misread your post, sorry.

Anyway, I believe it was Seth Lee's, though it appears the link has gone down (I've re-up'd it as Seth Lee's). I didn't know there was one by Dshiznetz.

wasnt there a few new sprite swap pokemon that was recently made on the wiki i wouldnt know which one you have up since i really dont play pokemon  characters in mugen not that there is anything wrong with it just most are not even well made

Oh yeah! There's that Haxorus and Serperior made by 101010 or something...no, not Jetgoshi, this crappy author who thinks all his creations are "the best" when they're clearly not. I'm juggling a few things here:

-Stuff for TA-SECT, a group I'm part of that creates units for an old game that you've probably never heard of.

-That character I'm working on.

-The 'Database.

-This collection.

Essentially, I work on it when I can, or if I feel like clogging up my laptop with bundles of characters ;)

There are Lugia charcters. I can't find the links for them, but I can at least confirm their existance.

I think these are two separate characters. I know one of them (the one in the video) is by S.Nara, so expect that one to be UBER-CHEAP!

The other one (the one in the picture) has a different stance, so it might be a separate character.

http://i.imgur.com/ow8pR.png

There is also a beta Black Kyurem character by Mario11766.

• 2 weeks later...