"What New Things Did You Get?" Thread

CozySquirtle

Dammit Cex! On the website, they said they had one Metroid Prime Hunters game in stock in the store nearest to me, so when I went there earlier today, guess what? They had Metroid Prime Hunters!...First Hunt :|

Bit misleading, no? Also a bit crushing :(

@ lightflare , it was a really good fps that came out for the pc back in the day and it also came out for the fist gen xbox . it was like the big boy on the block before doom 3 came about..... i played remember me for just a few and it reminds me of a bladerunner type atmosphere and the gameplay kinda splashes on batman aa. but i'll get into it a lil more after i finish a few other games

I got to ask.  just how good is Batman Arkham City in your opinion?  Never bought it, was thinking up maybe picking up right now that there's no new games I want.

Arkham city is really good, you should totally get it.

On an unrelated note, I picked these up today

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

oh wow, didn't that sega allstar racing transformed came out for the 3ds!! gotta go run to chinatown wednesday!! lol

Don't rush. I mean, it's a good game, but...

-Lags like crap on several courses.

-Stunts sometimes cannot be activated after the use of an All-Star move.

-Sky Sanctuary (only course it's happened on so far) has a problem registering your position, so you may be in 1st one second and 8th the next. As this has only happened to me once, I cannot guaranty that this is associated with the glitch that doesn't register you as crossing the line.

-AI will mostly fall off on Race of Ages. They simply fail at that course.

-Vehicle will sometimes glitch in car mode, causing the car to abruptly turn round or flip upwards.

-Various sound glitches.

-Map camera doesn't actually follow you. It just pivots around the middle of the bottom screen; funny enough, this isn't the case in the demo version :/

I assume it's tons better on the Wii U, Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.

PC is the superior version because of the exclusive characters.

Though I don't believe the Team Fortress characters use their actual voice actors.

Spy sounds pretty close, Heavy's accent sounds much more put on, and Pyro sounds like someone talking into a pillow.

Though I don't believe the Team Fortress characters use their actual voice actors.

Spy sounds pretty close, Heavy's accent sounds much more put on, and Pyro sounds like someone talking into a pillow.

Believe it or not they are, remember garchompmatt TF2 Come out back in 2007 so the voice actors aged.

Believe it or not they are, remember garchompmatt TF2 Come out back in 2007 so the voice actors aged.

Not by that much. Of course they'd be new recordings, but they could've at least made the Pyro sound like the Pyro. Again, I did say the Spy and the Heavy sound pretty much exact, with the Spy more so than the Heavy.

Man vs Machine didn't come out that long ago, and they recorded new sound clips for that...