The Random Funny Pics, Gifs, and Memes Thread :D

Reigizuo_78

19 hours ago, Galvatron said:

5OI99n4.jpg?1

Cosmic-Cat....

cat scares me, i once killed a kitten out of revenge [his mother killed few of my pets and i was so furious >_< i was a kid then] since that day cats haunted me for so many following years , i had nightmares and i wake up burning in fever -_- , Thank God its been quite for 3 + years..i dunt have cats nightmare anymore.cuz i literally asked for forgiveness to a cat . dunt know why im telling u that :ReallyTruly:

17 hours ago, ShiniGami NoMeresu said:

cat scares me, i once killed a kitten out of revenge [his mother killed few of my pets and i was so furious >_< i was a kid then] since that day cats haunted me for so many following years , i had nightmares and i wake up burning in fever -_- , Thank God its been quite for 3 + years..i dunt have cats nightmare anymore.cuz i literally asked for forgiveness to a cat . dunt know why im telling u that :ReallyTruly:

Its cool... :-)

I like cats (I dont own one yet) but they are awesome and to me they are always the types of animals that do some funny things considering they are playful and curious. :goodmood: