[3DS]Fire Emblem Awakening

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

Story Line Goes Like this.............

In the visually stunning world of the Fire Emblem Awakening game, you command and fight alongside an army of spirited heroes standing against an enemy with the power to destroy empires; a dark dragon whose agents include armies of the undead. Plan your attack, customize your forces, and guide your heroes as you forge alliances that strengthen your resolve in battle and shape the course of history. Lead a team of distinct characters with unique abilities, rich backstories, and evolving relationships that guide the path of your quest. Plan your attack carefully – the lives of your soldiers and the future of the world depends on it.

Different Features In the Game

• The deep and immersive fantasy storyline is told throughbeautiful 3D visuals and movies.
  • A massive selection of characters are at your command,withal with a unique personality and background story and different class types and skill sets.
  • An extensive selection of downloadable content will be available for purchase and will offer opportunities to acquire new maps, new story elements, new playable characters, new classes, and rare items and weapons.
  • Create your own personalized character and fight alongside heroic characters on the battlefield.
  • Team up characters to strengthen their friendships on the battlefield. The closer they grow, the better these friends and allies will fight together. Some characters can even get married!
  • Team up with your friend and fight against a group of enemies in the local multiplayer mode. The StreetPass featureallows you to exchange your team data. Recruit or battle against the other player’s team or purchase rare items they might carry. The SpotPass™ feature allows you to receive new maps, items and legacy characters to battle against in random battle and local multiplayermode.

Theres Side Quests For exp Theres classes and each class Has its own Reward Also You can Go back to your Previous form useing Certain items in the Game. There weapons too and each time you use a certain one for Like 5 times it Lvs up.

Game editions

US

JP

UA

uk

Well I gotta Ask this From the Demo Personally I Love the Graphics And Everything and im surprised FINALLY they put voices into this ^^ so you can hear the StoryLine I Think thats great and Its got a nice feel to it A 3D Battle also Battle field is more Easy to use reason why I say that is cause FE Shadow Dragon was A LOT harder welll to me it was this just seems a bit more easy. Im also Surprised Chrom has the Legendary Falchion Blade That Marth I THINK has also in the Game yes HES BACK although i like to think hes a girl lol just because of his voice.

Tell me your thoughts or where you are in this game and is it fun im thinking of buying this Game ^^ Idk though

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What do you guys think is the best ending? *NO SPOLIERS, PROMISE* I love the ending where your Avatar gets the last hit. My friend who has played every past entry in the series doesn't think it's right though...

i recently got the game i loved the old ones but this one beats it. with the marriage options my god you can make some godly characters.

I know, I just had Donnel Marry Cordelia. And the Child was godly. Shit what amazing stats she had.

id never marry anna because she brings nothing unique to the table. im deciding who i want my MU to marry probably will be a phantom char.

On profile 1 Female Hero(Mohana) My character married Chrom and got pretty good abilities and stats. Profile 2 Male Hero (Rodrick) married Tharja No idea yet. I have not got that far.

The other cool thing about this game are the voice actors I know a lot of them are from Soul Calibur, Sengoku basara and other animes/games. for example chrom voice actor is the same guy who voices Z.W.E.I. in soul cailbur. All I can say is Nintendo know's what they are doing when it comes to Fire Emblem.

id never marry anna because she brings nothing unique to the table. im deciding who i want my MU to marry probably will be a phantom char.

I mostly picked Anna as it would make a thief that can actually attack pretty good. Other then her, maybe Sumia or Tharja. I didn't have the heart to take Sumia away from her man though xD

heres the thing, if you have a female morgan which means male MU then you should marry him to a char with a unique either male skill or a phantom id pick phantom because they have abilities that only they have and only morgan can inherit.

heres the thing, if you have a female morgan which means male MU then you should marry him to a char with a unique either male skill or a phantom id pick phantom because they have abilities that only they have and only morgan can inherit.

If your saying Phantom as in DLC/SpotPass characters from the bonus box, you can't have support conversations with them, thus no wedding, thus no Morgan. Also I like Anna xD It's my second playhrough, I did that whole bullshit skill thing first time around, now I'm marring a character I actually enjoy

yes you can, the MU can marry the spotpass dlc chars. chars >> look it up ppl have done it somehow lol. though others say you cant so idk anymore.

Nah, you can't marry them. I tried it with Roy, Ike, Alm, Laef and my oc female didn't marry any of them. but on the other hand has anyone had a spotpass glitch lately? I noticed when you set up your team with a DLC character the other game doesn't get your team but a randomly generated one instead. Weird huh?

• 8 months later...

Sorry to bump this topic (if any body still playing the game) but I say this is the best Fire Emblem they ever made. And bringing back some old school characters from the past games really made my day when I first played it. =)

Did anybody tryed out the DLC maps? Some of them are pretty hard especially The "Rouges and Redemers" MIssion where you have to fight All Hero's and Villians from the past Fire Emblem games in one Army! :omg:

Me + Anna = Godly Morgan xD

I Also made my character Married Anna :=D:

To me Morgan with Red Hair is Cute and her abilities af a Thief/Trickster and Master Technician makes her a great battle Field unit.

Did anybody tryed out the DLC maps? Some of them are pretty hard especially The "Rouges and Redemers" MIssion where you have to fight All Hero's and Villians from the past Fire Emblem games in one Army! :omg:

Yes and yes I know they are hard my uber sorceress avatar Mohana can't even beat them. I heard you need an ablity limit break to beat the maps, so i have not tried that yet.

Yes and yes I know they are hard my uber sorceress avatar Mohana can't even beat them. I heard you need an ablity limit break to beat the maps, so i have not tried that yet.

I did tryed some maps, some of them I was able to beat (but bearly .luckly my game was on casualty mode). It took me 5 trys to beat "Rouges and Redemers" 3rd MIssion due the fact that all FE Hero's and Villians you dealing with have high stats plus they are equiped with Legendary, Timeless, and special weapons and magic Also they mainly will target Chrom as well as your Avatar character(because everyone knows if the Lords or main character gets killed its Game-Over no matter what mode or difficulty your game is set on)  so you are in for a long and nasty battle. However You get "limit Break" ability as well as recruiting Ike for your army when you beat this mission.

• 2 weeks later...

I was checking out the Officail site for Fire Emblem Awakening on the characters page : http://fireemblem.nintendo.com/characters/index.html

Besides Lucina I'm shock they didn't host the rest of the future Kids at this point since alot of people owns the game now.  

Well maybe they wanted to make it a surprise? Cuz I like surprises, when I first bought this game I got Laurent and Noire thinking they where main characters, but they where optional so I was all happy.

Well maybe they wanted to make it a surprise? Cuz I like surprises, when I first bought this game I got Laurent and Noire thinking they where main characters, but they where optional so I was all happy.

Yeah you are probly right the fact the Future children are made up by you pairing/ marrying off the main cast Units to unlock them in the game. in other words it be a big spoiler for those who havn't owned the game yet. :goodmood:

Speaking of Pairings here are the units I put together for marrage (in my first play through):

Chrom & Sumia  [it can't be help to me to pair them two]

My Avatar & Anna [Of all the FE Girls I say Anna needs some love even if their alot of them LOL!]

Lon'qu & Olivia [Why did i pair these two? Well I was curious what happens when two very shy people come together]

Donnel & Nowi [ Considering Donnel being a Farm boy Its interesting for him to be into Dragon girls Though his mother may not approve of this LOL!]

Kellam & Panne [ For them two to be solitude type people they actrully make a good couple to me]

Virion & Sully [ I pair them two for laughs the fact Virion was trying to flirt with Sully when they first met but at the end she got her man LOL!]

Henry & Tharja [ Another couple I pair for laughs even though Tharja can't stand him but she Loves giving Henry some pain with passion LOL!]

Libra & Cordelia [i pair these two for the heck of it. Considered them being the odd couple]

Stahl & Lissa [This was like surprise to me that them two get along well even though they end up having a crazy Son LOL!]

Vaike & Miriel [Another couple that I think couldn't be help since Miriel had alot of interest in Vaike then the other guys she likes to examine]

Frederick & Cherche [its Like pairing a 'butler' and a 'maid' since they both served their Lords.]

Ricken & Maribelle[ Another couple I think coudn't be help when Ricken Saved Maribelle from being executed]

I'll definently try different pairings when I play through the game the second time.

For some reason I disliked pairing chrom and sumia as a couple, it just seemed weird.

Yeah, but the game kind of lead them to be together in my point of veiw looking at the Movie visuals and how Sumia has a thing for Chrom. :goodmood: 

Posted Image

Though I was going to have Chrom Marry Cordelia but the game dosn't allow any relationship between them which was a surprise the fact Cordelia has a thing for Chrome from the get-go. =P

Posted Image

I guess pegasus knight girls has a thing for Chrom. LOL! :=D:

Though I was going to have Chrom Marry Cordelia but the game dosn't allow any relationship between them which was a surprise the fact Cordelia has a thing for Chrome from the get-go. =P

I know that was a real shame, I wanted a severa with aether, I guess I'll never get it unless they invent a 3ds action replay. But don't get me wrong, you can like sumia and chrom together if you want too, i just didn't like it...