Zabuza-NZC & Piccolo-The Namekian

cliff

Name: Piccolo
Series: Dragonball-Z, Dragonball-GT
Author: CLIFF-A

Song in Video: I don't Know who made it i just found it from a movie i watched called Robot & Frank, which was the Movie's Credit Song

Clashable; with these chars made by me
Madara, Naruto kurama, And piccolo Himself

After Downloading the char first thing to do is read the read me note pad in the chars folder. Credits and everything you need to know about the char are in the note pad.

ENJOY THE CHAR

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6ktox6

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PouourgdK4Q

Name: Zabuza
Series: Naruto, Naruto Shippuuden
Author: CLIFF-A

Song in Video: It was the stage's song, which is called Girei, i don't know by who.

Stage made by: Legend Ivanhoe (MrKarate9), Legend Adnil, if you want it come to my site, he is part of my team and makes a lot of epic stages.

Clashable;
His kunai Throw is compatible with  all
chars upon Hitting the kunai at the
right time, which is clashing and sending
the kunai flying across the stage.

After Downloading the char first thing to do is read the read me note pad in the chars folder. Credits and everything you need to know about the char are in the note pad.

ENJOY THE CHAR

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rp0pq4

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xjYph515mWg

feedback 

1. zabuzas stance is misaligned his foot is bouncing in the air constantly.

2. his walk looks REALLY odd and the run sound doesn't fit basically his top body has no movement and looks strange.

3. all his attacks have infinite priority meaning no blue hitbox on his red.

4. blood sparks come from the wrong area

5. the way you did the jutsus is pretty dumb with the giant ass clsns you could just make an invisible helper appear and even then its cheap cause theres no way out of it or to hit him before it happens.

6. the clones live way to long lmao they should dissipate on their first or second hit you could just summon them and sit back and do nothing while the enemy gets the shit beat out of em.

7. haku would work better as a counter than the way you have it, its pretty lame

8. his *throw* looks like hes shooting a kunai from his hand rofl.

Considering Laharl went and dragged me into this......

So Piccolo...

- Why does the zip file for Piccolo have the mugen executable and all associated files in it? - mugenversion is left blank - Width doesn't match his Idle CLSN boxes - Walking CLSN box is inconsistent with that of his idle stance - Standing Jab give +6 on hit, but -5 on block? - Standing Hard punch has the same startup and frame advantage as his jab? - In fact, all three of his standing normals have the exact same damage and frame advantage, including his autocombo attacks. - Speaking of which, why can he only do an autocombo on hit, but not on block? - None of his normals have any type of cornerpush due to their velocities. - Why does his aerial kick cause him to teleport? - His crouching stance is just him standing in a different pose. - Why does his teleport leave a pushbox behind him to restrict enemy movement if he does it close to them? - Why do all of his normals have afterimages on them? - Getting hit out of a flying attack makes him reappear immediately on the ground. - Crouching button layout is inconsistent. Standing X is his kick, Y is projectile, and Z is teleport, but the moment he crouches, Y becomes kick and Z becomes projectile while X does nothing? - Readme lists flying multiball blast as Z+Z+Z yet all that happens is his teleport. - He is able to cancel his teleport into itself as long as he has meter to do so. - Crouching & Standing attacks should use Statetype != A with command =/!= "holddown" as a trigger instead of S or C.

- Pausetime for non-projectile attacks should be the same for both P1 and P2.

- Recovery frames for his attacks aren't flagged using Statetypeset so Counterhits can function properly on characters that use them.

I decided to step in and clean up this topic a bit.

I tested piccolo, I love that little "costume" selector thing that was really cool.

I can NOT for the life of me figure out why he has a near full mugen in him, why does he have those?

aside from piccolo's sprites which im assuming are from the DS game, he plays very interesting. Liked the effects to.

the Multi Form was really nice also, but he takes to long to die sometimes.

I can NOT for the life of me figure out why he has a near full mugen in him, why does he have those? aside from piccolo's sprites which im assuming are from the DS game, he plays very interesting. Liked the effects to.the Multi Form was really nice also, but he takes to long to die sometimes.

Yeah, I forgot to mention that, myself. What IS the deal with that?!

i apologized not much else i can do :/

Look homie, don't sweat it. Everyone makes mistakes. You appologized. That's all you need to do. Even as a christian, I know I'm supposed to make the effort to right my wrongs. But after that, it's up to the other person to except it or not. You did the right thing. Frankly, and no offense to him, but if he leaves an entire forum because he can't get along with one person...

...then he's sensitive little girl. No joke.