Hardest Boss Character to Beat in MUGEN?

Super Nicholas

What is the hardest boss for you to beat in MUGEN?

I have three bosses that are very hard for me to beat:

GLaDOS (In MUGEN? Near impossible...)

Symbiote Onslaught (Try to get through his first form...)

Abyss (Second form especially!)

GLaDOS is DEFINENTLY the hardest boss to beat in MUGEN!

Zero by otto.

OK, so he's not particularly difficult if you're using an agile character, but by the time you've gotten through his first phase of heavy shield damage, you've got to deal with a small red eye that moves pretty quickly, deals a large amount of damage just by touching you and follows you around everywhere. He's not particularly easy to hit in this form either.

But that's not the real reason I've noted him. Once you lose to him, you have to sit through his broken winpose (which is only cancelled out by the automatic stage changer), making him difficult to BARE through.

For anyone thinking I somehow mean Mega Man's Zero

Posted Image

I don't.

Last Starman by otto.

He only has a few attacks, but he's ridiculously powerful! PSI Shield does damage to you if you attack him, and his PK Starstorm is a practical instant-killer if you can't avoid it. Even if you guard, it still does a ton of damage to you! He can also use Brainshock to stun you. And to top it off, his health is ridiculously high!

He can keep spamming PK Starstorm over and over again to kill you easily! Believe me, he beat Storm within a few seconds by using PK Starstorm once.

If you're wondering who Last Starman is, he is the second to last boss in Earthbound.

Also, like GarchompMatt said, Zero is really hard to beat. I beat him with Ness. PSI Magnet can absorb his first form's attacks.

^Not really a boss character though... ...unless Super Nicholas intended for him to be one...? Zeeky H. Bomb (need I say more?). What? He's a boss character in my MUGEN :P Dialga & Palkia by RicePigeon. They can jump the gun, so to speak, meaning they can (and will) hit you before you're even allowed to move (which is a pain in the arse if they use Flash Cannon, Ancientpower, or Aqua Tail). Most CPUs can't beat them, as common launcher combos that lead up to a deadly aerial rave don't work. They have 2000-odd health, deal heavy shield damage in certain cases...and...that...F-ING...SPACIAL REND!!

• 4 weeks later...

my edit of WereGarurumon by the Great Matsutzu. May not look like a boss but his AI makes him act like one because the AI knows how to get you from a distance and close range and favors a hyper move when he catches you off guard. (e.g. if you have your back turned on him after jumping over him) and while attacking him and he's blocking, he'll guard push you and all his attacks deal guard damage. He super jumps a lot in the distance to avoid your moves. He's a Boss character in my roster because NOT EVEN Thanos with AI (Not Kong) was able to defeat him or damage him hard. And I bet not even God Rugal can defeat WereGarurumon. It's like his AI knows how you play and how he can counter it. The best characters I recommend to defeat him are those who can jump and grab their opponents when they're in the air, such as Chun-Li (CvS2 version).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I edited ! by Chin-ya. On 1.0, he's a basic character who seems more like a character to deal enough damage to before time runs out. On 1.1, he becomes a death machine, whose power and health make him able to take on 2 (In Simul) Gills, 2 Orochi's (the hardass boss kind), and even a wave of 4 Orochi's on Turns. So far, AI against AI, no one has proved to be as dangerous as him in my roster, hence, he no longer has name.

I edited ! by Chin-ya. On 1.0, he's a basic character who seems more like a character to deal enough damage to before time runs out. On 1.1, he becomes a death machine, whose power and health make him able to take on 2 (In Simul) Gills, 2 Orochi's (the hardass boss kind), and even a wave of 4 Orochi's on Turns. So far, AI against AI, no one has proved to be as dangerous as him in my roster, hence, he no longer has name.

what about Kenoh,Gaoh