Touhou All-Stars

Gamer251

I'm working on converting Kurogane's Hisoutensoku lifebars to 1.0. It's going smoothly so far, but I have a feeling the lifebars should be moved slightly up and left/right:

Posted Image

When I'm finished, I'll put them up for download... if you'll tell us who'll be in 5.0 or release that version before then.

I'm working on converting Kurogane's Hisoutensoku lifebars to 1.0. It's going smoothly so far, but I have a feeling the lifebars should be moved slightly up and left/right:

Posted Image

When I'm finished, I'll put them up for download... if you'll tell us who'll be in 5.0 or release that version before then.

Dude, it's a secret.

No one wants it put on BunBunMaru, Aya.

All I will tell you is that I keep fixing the game system, updating, adding, and patching characters, and adjusting lifebars.

And I need a Soku Lifebar now. All I need is that I'll release a Soku-Like game and the lifebars are 10.5

Well, thank you for stating your reason. I'm now going to release my 1.0 conversion of Kurogane's Hisoutensoku lifebars:

Posted Image

http://www.mediafire.com/?2rlvq8mk1znt77y

I'm not entirely confident I did everything correctly, but I think I did a good job. Here's what each of the fight.defs do:

Fight_TH12.3_Hi allows you to use custom Hisoutensoku portraits. You're gonna need to change all of your Soku portrait numbers from 9000,106 to 9000,110 if you want to use the portraits, 'cause the makers of the characters didn't read the original fight.def. Also, be careful with Kurogane's IaMP characters; they have HUGE 9000,110 portraits. (pictured above)

Fight_TH12.3_No allows you to use normal small portraits

Fight_TH12.3_Su allows you to use custom IaMP portraits

Well, thank you for stating your reason. I'm now going to release my 1.0 conversion of Kurogane's Hisoutensoku lifebars:

Posted Image

http://www.mediafire.com/?2rlvq8mk1znt77y

I'm not entirely confident I did everything correctly, but I think I did a good job. Here's what each of the fight.defs do:

Fight_TH12.3_Hi allows you to use custom Hisoutensoku portraits. You're gonna need to change all of your Soku portrait numbers from 9000,106 to 9000,110 if you want to use the portraits, 'cause the makers of the characters didn't read the original fight.def. Also, be careful with Kurogane's IaMP characters; they have HUGE 9000,110 portraits. (pictured above)

Fight_TH12.3_No allows you to use normal small portraits

Fight_TH12.3_Su allows you to use custom IaMP portraits

Hi... No... Su...

I tried these setting before...

Hi = "...allows you to use custom Hisoutensoku portraits"

No = "...use normal small portraits"

Su = "...allows you to use custom IaMP portraits"

Touhou 12.3 = Hisoutensoku

MUGEN = Normal Small

Touhou 7.5 = Suimusou

Hi = Hisoutensoku

No = Normal

Su = Suimusou

:=D: 

Dude, it's a secret.

No one wants it put on BunBunMaru, Aya.

All I will tell you is that I keep fixing the game system, updating, adding, and patching characters, and adjusting lifebars.

And I need a Soku Lifebar now. All I need is that I'll release a Soku-Like game and the lifebars are 10.5

Sup, Gamer? I like what you did here. You seem to know a lot about the series which helps build the quality of this compilation. I also like how you actively update and respond to feedback. You've managed to make a compilation that's actually popular. That's an accomplishment, considering that comps are usually frowned upon. But its all good cuz that's how we do at MFFA. I haven't tested it yet but it seems like your goal is to create a game that encompasses characters who's storylines and gameplay are actually connected. Iv'e never played ANY of the source games, but I think this will give he me an idea of what they were like. Keep up the good work, young warrior.

If I have the time or knowledge to edit the game's characters and screenpacks, I'd do it~

Anyway, thanks!

I'm already editing some of the characters to convert them to the latest Touhou Fighting Game format "Hisoutensoku".

Maybe if I get the hang of it, after some time, I'll be able to create a legit game  :awesome

Updated the game to v5.0! 

A bit late, too~

Finally~ Those sleepless nights got paid off!

Now to relax... :goodnight: 

RELAX?!

I still have to make changes to the game and release expansions!  :tableflip: 

Expected time of release for "Expansion v5.3"

March 27, 2013

UTC +8:00

Have you tried out Gu's Yukari? It's far more SWR accurate than the Yukari you're using. I'm still downloading version 5, so I have yet to try it out.

Yes, I have tried that. But sadly, I don't want to use it, 'cause it isn't 12.3

I try to find the best 12.3 characters there are, and that's where nns comes in.

And the 10.5 you're talking about, it's Reimu~

That's Gu's Reimu and nns' Yukari.

It mixes badly when on Simul Mode, sorry :bow: 

I don't mean to be offensive, but the portraits you made are a little too small for the lifebars, as demonstrated here:

Posted Image

I've decided to give you a new template that looks like this:

Posted Image

With it, I've created these two portraits:

Posted Image

Posted Image

In Mugen, they look like this:

Posted Image

Simply follow the same process, but use this template instead. I know you worked really hard on these portraits. You don't have to do this if you really don't want to, but it'll make your Mugen look better in the long run, especially to the public. I'm just suggesting is all.

I don't mean to be offensive, but the portraits you made are a little too small for the lifebars, as demonstrated here:

Posted Image

I've decided to give you a new template that looks like this:

Posted Image

With it, I've created these two portraits:

Posted Image

Posted Image

In Mugen, they look like this:

Posted Image

Simply follow the same process, but use this template instead. I know you worked really hard on these portraits. You don't have to do this if you really don't want to, but it'll make your Mugen look better in the long run, especially to the public. I'm just suggesting is all.

Yeah, I noticed that too, but I'm too lazy to do it  :awesome 

So, I don't think I'll fix it, though~

...Unless you give me fixed portraits  :troll: 

Due to the majority of the game system and files being updated, change, adjusted, or fixed, instead of an expansion which I mentioned here:

Updated the game to v5.0! 

A bit late, too~

Finally~ Those sleepless nights got paid off!

Now to relax... :goodnight: 

RELAX?!

I still have to make changes to the game and release expansions!  :tableflip: 

Expected time of release for "Expansion v5.3"

March 27, 2013

UTC +8:00

The game will be a full game update!  :=D: 

So, instead of v5.3 being released today, which is March 27, 2013, it will be released on early/late April or early May~