Enigma

Jho

3 hours you say? this (pic wise haven't Downloaded) looks better than some that people take alot of time on 

Yeah, once you know the basic coding and such it's pretty easy. I included a video to show what it looks like.

Looks nice for 3 hour work.

I guess you didn't make lifebars so I'll have to use my own.

Yeah I'm bad with bars, since there's a lot out there I didn't see a need to make any.

No that's what I meant. I pretty much was a robot, I was sick with nothing to do so I just put together an idea I had in mind. The coding took about about half of it. It really doesn't use anything flashy, the only images I had to use from the internet were the world continents, the arrows, and I guess the fonts I used if that counts. Most of it is just made up of rectangles. 

Also windows are annoying.

No that's what I meant. I pretty much was a robot, I was sick with nothing to do so I just put together an idea I had in mind. The coding took about about half of it. It really doesn't use anything flashy, the only images I had to use from the internet were the world continents, the arrows, and I guess the fonts I used if that counts. Most of it is just made up of rectangles. 

Also windows are annoying.

Wow...you sir, are a natural.  Scan bars across the whole screenpack...genius. Simple...effective...genius.

Another thing I noticed is your taste in characters hasn't changed since Fighting Spirit. Lol! That's ok, cuz my roster looks VERY similar to yours. I'm a big fan of CVS style characters. Whether it's sprites, gameplay or both. Especially Sean Alty, POTS, Hero, JMorph and Rajaa.

I hate your "S" in VS, it's bigger than the V :/ I know it's the font an it keeps the general style but idk if I like it Kinda wasn't expecting you to make a sp anytime soon, looks nice & simple. The cursors don't seem too big/bright, and you can see the small ports(something I'm always a fan of) Which Evil Ryu is that btw?

Nice screenpack! Nice, simple, and effective.

For the victory screen, I'm not sure what it is but for some reason I feel having the portrait on the side seems a bit...random(?), off(?). Imo the "here is your winner" font is nice, but doesn't seem appropriate(?). I'm not sure what to suggest, because I can't seem to pinpoint what it is that feels off; I'm liking the consistency kept with the red and blue.

Also, cannot unsee the "vS" after reading about it, ahaha~

This screenpack is one I'll definitely be using! Thanks for making it~

I guess what you mean is there not enough emphasis on the character and he seems shoved aside compared to the winner text. I'll shorten it and move the port a bit. Thanks for the feedback!

• 2 weeks later...