Devil May Cry Screenpack

VeNoM

Pretty bad

I would suggest getting better quality images for your screenpack.  You should also look up a tutorial on the RGB method if you are going for non-animated screenpacks

Appreciate the effort, just try doing that for now

Pretty bad   I would suggest getting better quality images for your screenpack.  You should also look up a tutorial on the RGB method if you are going for non-animated screenpacks   Appreciate the effort, just try doing that for now

I concur... Also, Cybasters stage tool can RGB the images for you. Then just save the pcx, replace your images with the 3 created by the stage tool, and replace the code for the particular sprite with the code in the .def file created by Cy's tool. You'll also have to edit your code further. For example, of the image you want to replace is spriteno = 0,0 then you'll set the first image there. Then add the other sprites and make sure the spriteno matches what your code says, or vice versa(0,1 0,2 perhaps). Hope that helps ya ,bro.

yeah aside from using my lifebars did you credit me?

also you need to have both of your localcoord set to the same value.

mugen.cfg gamewidth and height = 640,480

system.def localcoord = 640,480

that is why your option screen is so small.

• 4 months later...

this screenpack is not even his he is also a member of that other mugen website called mugeno the one who kept stealing all the links here and pertending like it was there to begin with brock had alot of issues with them

No your just an Idiot like u was back then

and you are just a kid crying for attention just like you did way back then when you told everyone you was going to get off this forum to but i can see that quickly change to