All of my Mugen files on this site are temporarily locked

Laharl

So i got 2 strikes on my account on mediafire my account isn't deleted yet as i need 3 for termination however this is alarming as if i got one more at any time all my stuff would be gone SO i took a precaution.

I called the mediafire number and I was told to mark ALL my files as private until this is sorted out as I will not receive anymore strikes if they are on private. So i did so. So for now anytime you try to download a char from my collection topics or my topics in general even others sometimes you won't be able to if it was from me.

I will unlock all my files when these strikes are taken care of till then You guys have to be patient. I am terribly sorry for the inconvience but I am just trying to save my account and preserve all my warehoused stuff thus far.

I have submitted a ticket and I am awaiting a response I told the lady on the phone what mugen really is so she put a note on there for them to look at the files.

yeah i got a strike the other day for Cannonball ............because that must be a copy of the movie ............fucking stupid mediafire, i mean god damn at least dl the file and see what it is before u give someone a strike

That is shit.Sorry to hear Laharl.I got a strike because I upload a file with Vanilla Ice from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure named VanillaI.7z and they messaged me about a strike for uploading that file because of similarities between the singer and the file name.They really need to actually check the files before sending a strike.

I just don't understand why these mortals at mediafire needed you to provide proof that mugen is considered fan art, Laharl, Zombie already did that for them once before! Shows you how much they actually pay attention or even take things into consideration!

(By the way glad to hear things went well for you)

They prob have diff people working etc

If every person in the community(and i mean every) contacted them then maybe they could pay attention,but even then they are still gonna be cautious. They have a business to uphold.