Dragon Ball Z Mugen Edition 2 (1.0 Update By Ryon)

Ryon

[Preview]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

[Download]

http://www.mugenfree...Edition%202.rar

[Comment]

THERE IS A ERROR WITH BROLI(BOSS) HE CAUSES THE GAME TO CRASH FOR A UNKNOWN REASON. APPARENTLY HE IS FROM A FUTURE VERSION OF MUGEN THAT DOESNT EXIST YET AND MUGEN 1.0 CANT READ SOME OF HIS CODING.

TO FIX OPEN UP BROLI'S DEF FILE, AND ERASE HIS VERSION DATE.

Keep in mind alot of these characters coding are extremely outdated.

The original DBZ ME.2 was made exclusively for DOS, and so i loved it so much since its the reason i got into mugen. I decided to convert it to Mugen 1.0.

I've fixed all pallete problems the characters may have.

some characters glitch and get stuck in some attacks, it is fixable. most notablely Mr.Satan(Hercule) during his super.

ALL stages work.

ALL midi's work.

Includes Intro

Team mode menu still in the works.

This is in a sense a beta of a full conversion thats error free.

unfortunately i feel sorry for the broli problem.

video cards dead as a doornail & im not 100% sure on how to replace it myself, but my wifes Grandad,he built my comp as an xmas present for us & he told me just to bring it by when we go to FLa to visit for the holiday,& hed show me how to as well fix it

• 4 months later...

Yeah, EmuBoarding was a bit ahead of his time... I still remember when EmuBoarding had to close his site down (MugenNow or whatever) because he had so many site hits that the hosting provider was going to charge EmuBoarding a small fortune to host his site. The end of an era (site hits in 2000 were over a million and still climbing)

Thanks Ry, but my pleasure really. Anyway, I first started on TestP then joined the World of MUGEN site (ReAcToRz then razorgolem) then that site shut down (we were getting about 50,000 hits a month there) and then I moved to angelfire then fateback then finally to FortuneCity after World of MUGEN shut down in April 2001 I think. We cornered the market on anime type characters and had Alunfl@, Mugen Rage, Pioupiou, and even some Capcom edits and such. Then MUGEN kept updating versions and we kept trying to keep stuff up to date and all. I remember Mugen Rage adding AI to his Sailor Mars and I sent it back to him and asked him to take out the AI because his Sailor Mars was a well made and balanced character and the AI took away from that. The good old days... Was kinda funny too because ReAcToRz was looked at as kinda MUGEN's first 'pimp' so to speak because at TESTP ReAcToRz would always ask "You wanna join our site? Mind if we host your char/stage/whatever..."

LOL I do the same thing on guild, except thru PM's since most people on guild tend to snape at me for inviting people over to mffa. I hope your enjoy yourself here. If you by chance know anyone else from back then who is still active, you should invite them.

I think I'm really one of the few besides ZombieBrock that's still around. I know Cyanide is active on the Elecbyte board but... NeoGouki was on there as well but seems to have left. I got Rich Lockard on my Facebook page as well as Pextin (Goten88) and Electrocaid. But most moved on to other stuff Ryon. But I keep my eye out. You never know. I saw Infiinma (DavidGee - MUGEN Being forum) was involved in the MK Project. I also saw that someone was possibly working on trying to revive the old World of Mugen site as well. Oh well. If I run into some, I'll definitely refer them here. The "troublemakers" I'll definitely refer to Guild lol

thanks buddy. i'd gladly take on all of them good and bad. i feel that thru out the 4 years i've had mffa up and running. I've helped keep mugen preserved, with my ideology of "caring is sharing". we've attracted so many people into mugen over the years that moved on to guild and other websites (and left us) that it sucks but it sorta feels worth it.

Yeah, dwfinitely worth it Ry. But mainstream boards tend to attract hackers and bots and such. It's nice to have a homey feel really.

thats why i came here in the 1st place & thats why i love it here , were pretty much all mugen players after the same heart, share what we have & help people get the characters they cant find, allthough even i have snipped at some for not even really trying to find characters/ stages before requesting them, like seriously one time i found this ones kids 4 request usuing google in like 3 minutes, i was like u gotta be kidding me u lazy ass :tableflip: this is the only forum were i will ever be a REAL part of the community , i love being able to MOD the Collections & ect, & i truly enjoy most ofthe people on here & i can honestly say i dont have a problem with anyone on here at all, all though from time to time i do see shades of the Guild "Tude" shine thru in some people, on here :angry1: but itl be a cold day in hell before ill let this place become anything like their & ill be honest i dont hate Guild , just the people, not all, just most....their mugen Nazi's allover that bitch, especially their Staff

Ditto ZBrock. Well said. But yeah, a little kindness can go both ways (eventually anyway). Did I leave out the part about the "Guilded Caged Monkeys"? lol But Nevermind was OK and a few others over there, but sheesh, The Guilded Lollies need to lay off the crack pipe, get over themselves, and mellow out once in a while.

thanks youse guys! well hey check this out gohan, these invision power bars, are extremely high end powerbars. I pay for them seperately from my host. they have extremely well made anti bot / spam, settings that are by default set up. not to mention i could change the registration questions at any point to whatever, which makes it more harder. the only way we can get bots is if someone (human) registers, then lets a bot take over.

Cool Ry, but yeah, it only takes one bot to get through to really mess up a board with a bunch of nonsense. TESTP and Dev had a couple bots but can't really remember the ones that used to create the bots with html coding usually hid in a sig picture or such. Bots are more prevalent on irc channels though but do occasionally show up on boards. Kinda remember now that back with the old DOS releases, I used a program called HXED to find a couple undocumented triggers way back when, Too many 'call' type routines in Windows to do that now.