Characters with no good versions

Super Nicholas

List characters that have no good versions made of them for MUGEN.

Characters that count as not good are crappy characters and cheap characters.

Only list characters that have been made for MUGEN. Don't list any that haven't been made.

My List:

Samus (Metroid)

Pretty much all versions of Samus are cheap. There is a Zero Suit Samus for MUGEN. There aren't any good or not cheap versions of Samus in the Varia Suit.

Olimar (Pikmin)

There are 3 versions. All of them are bad. One is a spriteswap of Waddle Dee. Why can't someone make a good Olimar for MUGEN!?

Pit (Kid Icarus)

Seriously? No good versions of Pit?

Sephiroth (Final Fantasy)

But probably not for long, as I heard dagar is making him.

Donkey Kong (Donkey Kong)

Again, really? No good Donkey Kong?

Jigglypuff (Pokemon)

It's hard to believe that there isn't a good Jigglypuff out there, even with her being in all of the Super Smash Bros. games.

Chuck Norris (The Internet)

One's a Joseph Joestar edit and all the others are extremely cheap.

King Dedede (Kirby's Dream Land)

There only seem to be 2 versions of him. One not very good regular King Dedede and Masked Dedede. There isn't a good regular King Dedede out there...

Morshu (YouTube Poop)

Only one version and it isn't good.

R.O.B. (Gyromite/Stack-Up)

Not even a good R.O.B. out there, either...

Marth (Fire Emblem)

Can't find a good Marth, either...

Ganondorf (The Legend of Zelda)

The only version I've found is really bad and has a glitchy attack.

Tingle (The Legend of Zelda)

No good versions of Tingle, either...

Benson (Regular Show)

Darth Vader (Star Wars)

Shrek (see why I'm the author of "Puss in MUGEN"? I didn't want him to be corrupted in MUGEN form...)

Patrick Star (SpongeBob SquarePants)

Danny Phantom

Shuffle Alliance (G Gundam, the versions that DO exist are nothing special)

Evangelion's Angels (and Jet Alone)

Kool-Aid Man

Mecha Dragon (Mega Man 2 and Power Battles)

Most of the Cyberbots (thanks a lot, Kong!)

Colonel (Mega Man X4)

Gumball (The Amazing World of Gumball)

Squidward Tentacles

Sandy Cheeks

Mr. Krabs

• 2 years later...

Clown from Fighter's History Dynamite/Karnov's Revenge. 

It's so god damn depressing that there is no good Clown since I main him.

Shimon's is okay, I guess. 

Also, we need a good Vector, Bebop, and Rocksteady.

List characters that have no good versions made of them for MUGEN.Characters that count as not good are crappy characters and cheap characters.Only list characters that have been made for MUGEN. Don't list any that haven't been made. My List: Samus (Metroid)Pretty much all versions of Samus are cheap. There is a Zero Suit Samus for MUGEN. There aren't any good or not cheap versions of Samus in the Varia Suit. Olimar (Pikmin)There are 3 versions. All of them are bad. One is a spriteswap of Waddle Dee. Why can't someone make a good Olimar for MUGEN!? Pit (Kid Icarus)Seriously? No good versions of Pit? Sephiroth (Final Fantasy)But probably not for long, as I heard dagar is making him. Donkey Kong (Donkey Kong)Again, really? No good Donkey Kong? Jigglypuff (Pokemon)It's hard to believe that there isn't a good Jigglypuff out there, even with her being in all of the Super Smash Bros. games. Chuck Norris (The Internet)One's a Joseph Joestar edit and all the others are extremely cheap. King Dedede (Kirby's Dream Land)There only seem to be 2 versions of him. One not very good regular King Dedede and Masked Dedede. There isn't a good regular King Dedede out there... Morshu (YouTube Poop)Only one version and it isn't good. R.O.B. (Gyromite/Stack-Up)Not even a good R.O.B. out there, either... Marth (Fire Emblem)Can't find a good Marth, either... Ganondorf (The Legend of Zelda)The only version I've found is really bad and has a glitchy attack. Tingle (The Legend of Zelda)No good versions of Tingle, either...

There is actually a decent Samus made by Odb718, but it uses her 3D models from SSBB, and plays in CvS style.

The best DK you'll find for Mugen is aperson98's version. Thankfully, DJHANNIBALROYCE is working on a DK now, and it's looking amazing!

There is a decent Pit made by Akiyu, but there is no download link for now.

There are absolutely no good versions of Woody (from Toy Story, aka ME) or Buzz Lightyear. The only Buzz is Adrian's, but it's really crappy and is a Zangief cosplay. Woody was made by Warioman, and has very little animations or moves (All sprites are poorly edited from Toy Story 2 Activity Center)

There should be a good marstorius, and a good Green Goblin. In fact, good spiderman villains. Spidey's got a great cast of villains and it sucks that only venom ended up in mvc.

I remember Tin's version being pretty good. I'd have to play it again to know for sure.

• 2 months later...

Lucy Heartfilia (Fairy Tail) - The ones that are available feel incomplete.

Soul Eater characters - All the ones that exist are complete shit. 

Most of the Nintendo characters listed on the first post - At least there's going to be a good DK getting made by DJ HANNIBALROYCE. :D

• 4 months later...