Naruto From Jump Super Stars

tld828

I want to show my Verry First Mugen character,that im working on,of course if this one turns out well i promise you i will make more. And i will be making more Jump Super Star Characters and Different others i will keep updating this for progess,if anyone wants to help me on this Email me at: [email protected]

are you planning to follow my kenshins gameplay style as a base as well? Someone else is making a goku like I did kenshin..

also you can't embed images like that gotta upload them.

Update#1

Here is a Video on Showing you what i had done for now

Give me as much feedback as you can and ryon i must likely going to need you help,i need help fixing some animations.

i will send you the character later today. 

Just basing this on the video, I think you need to re-align your sprites. Make sure that the cross (in Fighter Factory) is centered between his legs (yeah, that sounds wrong :P) and that he's standing above it. That cross is your floor level. Any sort of movement of the sprites (or misalignment) will make you animations look out of place and "move" like they do in the video. Something that can help you immensely is the Onion Skin tool in Fighter Factory. Get your first sprite in place and then toggle the onion skin on. Then move to the next sprite and you'll see a grayed out version of your old sprite on the screen for you to use a reference for your alignment. It's really simple once you get the hang of it.

Update on Character

I got all of his running animations in,and i got some of his hit sprites and animations,plus one light attack,so far the character is comming along smoothly,i will make another video once i get all of his standered attacks on him and his hit sprites.once i get all of the animations and sprites in i will go straight to coding which i might need help on cause this is my first time coding and i don't know what to do.but that won't be tell im done with sprites and animations though.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...