[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

UGH! tell me your method's! please! I wants a shiny... fuck... haven't encountered a shiny since Pokemon Silver... not sure who I should be pissed off at more that day... that Shiny Zubat, that Ultraball, or that School bus arriving on time...

I'll give you one, which one do you want bergmite or Aipom?

I just find it fitting that I got a shiny Rotom, really. Granted, it was through hatching eggs (not purposely to get a shiny, btw), but a shiny nonetheless :3 Probably the best shiny I own next to Cresselia, Spiritomb and Gigalith. Spiritomb was my first ever shiny, Cresselia because it's a legendary, and Gigalith because it looks cool.

Talonflame seems really bad for OU imo, The only real threat it has that I can see is Gale Wings + Flying Gem Brave Bird/Acrobatics. Other than that I only see it as a lesser charizard competitively.

OU or not Talonflame for a pokemon whose pre-evolution you can catch at the start of game is at worthwhile to put on your team unlike many of the other early ones you catch. (looking at you Pidgy.)

This generation must be the easiest for legendary catching. I caught Zygarde last night in only 2 balls thrown. The Dusk Ball did a critical capture. EV trained it for HP/Atk/Sp. Def/Speed. It's 31/31/x/x/x/31. The other day I caught Mewtwo in only one throw, the Premier Ball. It was burned and it's HP bar was yellow when it was caught.