[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

And also if anyone wants a challenge... fight Psychic Inver, the guy behind inverse battles. It turned out his Pokemon varies every day and info is taken off the Batte Maison Pokemon. BEWARE! Because of that, his Pokemon are FULLY EV trained and have PERFECT IVs for ALL stats.

Not to mention his Pokémon have moves they cannot learn. Outrage Sandslash, anyone?

I need Ditto so bad for IV breeding...

Dittos can be found in pokemon village, along with zoroarks.

going to download Pokemon Y tonight at midnight... I'll probably use Y to catch and trade Pokemon... and to test a theory if I can trade over Charizard's Y stone to my X... Which I'll need help in doing so...

You can get Charizardnite X on Pokemon Y it works my bro and I tried it, He traded his charizard with it. But I can seem to find most of the megastones. I follow guides online but they lead to dead ends, the few I am trying to find are scizornite, electirkenite, arrgonite and etc. Any tips to where they are?

Not to mention his Pokémon have moves they cannot learn. Outrage Sandslash, anyone?

lol people say Action Replay/Gamesharked pokemon are bad. :=D: Zaibatsu's Pikachu used Ice Beam.

Posted Image

A bit disappointing that Latios and Latias share the same color I was hoping Latias could still be red, oh well. Volacanion Looks badass and so does Diancie. I think Volcanion is Water and Fire odd...

Posted Image

The two Vivillons are not events cause I remember reading about this back then, it is like Burmey where every you caught it or raised it, it changes with the environment. I gotta test this later to find out if it wasn't scrapped or turned into an event.

The two Vivillons are not events cause I remember reading about this back then, it is like Burmey where every you caught it or raised it, it changes with the environment. I gotta test this later to find out if it wasn't scrapped or turned into an event.

It's dependent on your 3DS' region settings, not the environment.

And there isn't a specific region for neither of the vivillion shown above,

therefore it's most likely a rare kind of Vivillion that only show up in events.

also just a minor question but what pokemon would you say be your true partner? As in: the pokemon you've bonded with or grown fond of most, regardless of stats or practicality.

I wonder if there is a tier listing yet.

There is. There be Aegislash everywhere.

Ah Mattgarchomp what gives, I can't find your thrid fire pokemon. Did you beat the story?

You need to be on yer 3DS at the same time as I.

And I will never have the wireless on ever again  :troll:

I wonder if there is a tier listing yet.

Nothing definitive yet but the following so far are more or less guaranteed to be OU based on their current useage:

• Aegislash
  • Doublade (eviolite)
  • Greninja
  • Dragonite
  • Galvantula
  • Goodra
  • Scizor
  • Azumarill
  • Gengar
  • Mega Gengar
  • Blaziken
  • Mega Blaziken
  • Lucario
  • Mega Lucario
  • Mega Mawile
  • Mega Charizard X
  • Excadrill
  • Togekiss
  • Tyranitar
  • Noivern
  • Skarmory
  • Magnezone

Potential candidates:

• Mega Blastoise
  • Trevenant
  • Mega Aggron
  • Metagross
  • Talonflame

Talonflame seems really bad for OU imo, The only real threat it has that I can see is Gale Wings + Flying Gem Brave Bird/Acrobatics. Other than that I only see it as a lesser charizard competitively.

It also gets Swords Dance, and the fact that it gets Fire/Flying STAB AND Priority on every single Flying Type move is a huge boon, because it also gives him priority Roost. For example:

• +2 252+ Atk Flying Gem (custom) Acrobatics (110 BP) vs. 248 HP / 244 Def Tentacruel: 442-522 (121.76 - 143.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +2 252+ Atk Flying Gem (custom) Acrobatics (110 BP) vs. 248 HP / 244 Def Tentacruel: 442-522 (121.76 - 143.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +1 252+ Atk Flying Gem (custom) Acrobatics (110 BP) vs. 248 HP / 172 Def Landorus-T: 291-343 (76.37 - 90.02%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
  • +2 252+ Atk Flying Gem (custom) Acrobatics (110 BP) vs. 244 HP / 40+ Def Gliscor: 310-366 (88.06 - 103.97%) -- 25% chance to OHKO
  • +2 252+ Atk Flying Gem (custom) Acrobatics (110 BP) vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Jellicent: 384-453 (95.28 - 112.4%) -- 68.75% chance to OHKO
  • +2 252+ Atk Flying Gem (custom) Acrobatics (110 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 203-239 (62.84 - 73.99%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
  • +2 252+ Atk Flying Gem (custom) Acrobatics (110 BP) vs. 248 HP / 8 Def Heatran: 201-237 (52.2 - 61.55%) -- 96.88% chance to 2HKO
  • +2 252+ Atk Life Orb (custom) Brave Bird vs. 248 HP / 244 Def Tentacruel: 419-495 (115.42 - 136.36%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +2 252+ Atk Life Orb (custom) Brave Bird vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Jellicent: 364-429 (90.32 - 106.45%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO
  • +1 252+ Atk Life Orb (custom) Brave Bird vs. 248 HP / 172 Def Landorus-T: 274-325 (71.91 - 85.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
  • +2 252+ Atk Life Orb (custom) Brave Bird vs. 244 HP / 40+ Def Gliscor: 294-347 (83.52 - 98.57%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
  • +2 252+ Atk Life Orb (custom) Brave Bird vs. 232 HP / 0 Def Rotom-W: 191-225 (63.87 - 75.25%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
  • +2 252+ Atk Life Orb (custom) Brave Bird vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Slowbro: 273-321 (69.28 - 81.47%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

As for your Charizard comparison, Talonflame and Charizard perform two different roles. Charizard, specifically MegaZard X, is a sweeper, while Talonflame is a revenge killer. Besides, you can always run him as a choice bander with U-turn if you dont like Swords Dance on him. But if your main concern is Stealth Rock, then you'd have to be pretty foolish to run Talonflame without Rapid Spin or Defog support.

He may not be top OU like Scizor or Aegislash but he'll be high UU at worst I bet.

@Prodigal You have to complete the Looker side-quest first, I believe. Also, the Sushi High-roller is not worth it. The 3-star restaurant is less expensive, gives more EXP, and you pretty much cover the cost through prize money and 16+ Balm Mushrooms.

balm  mushroom better than big mushroom? how mych a balm mush sell fors?