[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

Gen VI had the worst designs. This is the first generation where I really didn't want to catch any new Pokémon. Chesnaught (and Chespin), Pancham/Pangoro, Avalugg, Tyrunt/Tyantrum, Yveltal and Zygarde are about the only ones I like. Shame, too...I really quite enjoyed Y.

Binacle is now my least favourite Pokémon by far.

Can somebody please add me, I don't have any friends on Pokemon X/Y ;_;... I also wanna do some battles (well currently not yet since I'm trying to breed some good pokemon) and maybe trade (my pokemon sucks ass, what I have, probably everyone has them already =/)...

FC: 3050 - 7742 - 2595

So Serebii leaked some info about 3 event legendaries, one of which was Water/Fire, then quickly took the information down...

Posted Image

Thoughts?

Hmmm this seems interesting. It could be fake but who knows there are always event lengedery pokemon every gen.

Hmmm this seems interesting. It could be fake but who knows there are always event lengedery pokemon every gen.

Except people always knew about them in advance thanks to data mining the game's code. With 3DS games being AES-256 encrypted, everything we know about the games so far has to be done by hand, so we'll have no way of knowing if these things are real or not until either an official announcement from Nintendo or until someone succeeds in breaking the encryption (which wont be for another 2 years minimum).

I wouldn't mind seeing more legendaries around. It'd be a nice addition. Though people are still up in arms about the complaint of postgame content and the entire game in general like it being too easy, not enough new pokemon (3d models and the story kinda explains why) And some shitty design choice, Lumoise City being the biggest and obvious offender (In 4chan it's a fucking warzone if you look in the right places)

Man you guys Are way ahead of me already I am only at the fifth gym =( . But I like to take my time when it comes to RPG games like this because I like to explore while I go through the game. but you know If they Ever make a Pokemon game where you can travel around each region from the first Gen to now that will be nice which is the reason why I like Siver/Gold(as well as the remakes) versions because you can travel back to Kanto after going through Johto. I am surprise they didnt put that concept in pokemon X/Y since The Kelos Region has connections with Unova region from Black/White. =P

I'll admit, Black and White had the best designs for female characters

I have to admit myself I like the female characters as well :awesome  LOL! :

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image