[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

"I'm sorry, but the item one of your Pokémon is holding cannot be used during Wi-Fi battles."

-Random Matchup attendant, Pokémon X and Y.

Probably be the case, no?

Also, hoorah! We're finally back to talking about Pokémon :P

yeah! that might be the case but we will see in a month when it comes out. =P

LOL! Somtimes we get off track on the subject knowing we suppose to be on Pokemon X/Y game. I can't what till it comes out. I mean it looks like Nintendo/Gamefreak is really putting alot to it. The online battles are going to be intense and other things they might add to the game. Hopefully they bring back another World Tournament I will love to battle the Champions again in 3D especially Cynthia. :awesome

I would like to see and play a new battle facility where there are triple battles available and BETTER PARTNER POKEMON because the Subway Partner Pokemon was FAR TOO LIMITED!

But I DON'T want to see that. That will make your partners Ai cheap and always getting OHKOs.

I would like to see and play a new battle facility where there are triple battles available and BETTER PARTNER POKEMON because the Subway Partner Pokemon was FAR TOO LIMITED!

Limited? what, your partner's pokemon? they're like, less than yours?

"If mega blastiose has a fucking massive cannon on his back, why does he still use its mouth to attack?"

Copy/pasta from a youtube vid but srsly why^

LOL

I must say I think Venussaur looks the best only because the least amount of change was done to him...

Btw, what do those abilities do @ sweet?

Wow! awesome :awesome  though one thing I notice that in the game you have to get a key item called Mega ring (braclet) in order to activate the mega-stone your pokemon holds. that interesting.

Sadly Mega-Charizard type is still the same: Flying/Fire =( But hopfully his defence stat gets boosted. :goodmood:

(Judging from the vid dose anyone gets that "Its Morphing time"(Power Ranger) and Digimon feeling when the Protagonists  uses the Mega rings. LOL!)  :=D: 

Wow! awesome :awesome  though one thing I notice that in the game you have to get a key item called Mega ring (braclet) in order to activate the mega-stone your pokemon holds. that interesting.

Sadly Mega-Charizard type is still the same: Flying/Fire =( But hopfully his defence stat gets boosted. :goodmood:

(Judging from the vid dose anyone gets that "Its Morphing time"(Power Ranger) and Digimon feeling when the Protagonists  uses the Mega rings. LOL!)  :=D:

My Favorite Out Of Out Of All' Of Em Is Mega Blastoise , Cause' It Looks Like A Tank (Litteraly) And I'm Starting To Become A Fan Of Squirtle And His Evolutions !

Still Waitin' For Mega Magikarp , Normal / Dragon ! >:3

Posted Image

Meh atleast I will not have to use them...:)

Btw we should post our fc's to vs each other soon when it comes out.

I am not that great though just to warn you. The only person I have battled online is sweetfire and he beat me all the time. I only beat him once I think. LOL

It happened!

Mega Venusaur will have the ability thick fat

Charizard will be given Drought 

and Blastoise will be given Mega Launcher

OH GOD WHY (art is still awesome tho)

Pity about the annual fee for being able to transfer Pokémon from Gen V to Gen VI...

Fucking money grabbers.

"If mega blastiose has a fucking massive cannon on his back, why does he still use its mouth to attack?"

Copy/pasta from a youtube vid but srsly why^

LOL

I must say I think Venussaur looks the best only because the least amount of change was done to him...

Btw, what do those abilities do @ sweet?

The only thing I can say about mega-blastiose that it might not uses its cannons unless it uses powerful moves Like "Hydro-Cannon" or "Hyper-beam" or other powerful Launcher moves in pokemon X/Y

Fucking money grabbers.

Well Aster I guess thats how Nintendo/Gamefreak set it up because they know many people are going to get very Hyped-up about this game. Theirs always a catch you know. =I

^It'll be back. It rotates. I don't think it's the money that ticks people off, but rather that they have to pay for something that's been free for the last two generations. Rumours have it at an annual fee of $5; that's like buying Total Annihilation off GoG.com every year. Dunno what that'll be in other currencies.

Limited? what, your partner's pokemon? they're like, less than yours?

That last question is too obvious to answer. The partner is limited to Gen V Pokemon only and no legendaries like the partners from Gen IV. Second, the moveset for certain Pokemon really suck such as a Sawk with Payback if he has higher speed than some enemies. In Pokemon choices, the partner only has one Scrafty, Druddigon and Gothitelle and of all choices of the same Pokemon species, why did they give the partner those specific ones when there is a better Scrafty, Druddigon and Gothitelle available.