Phage (beta) by Daraku and Angelus Silverhead released 12/26/12

Phantom Blood

Most "Symbiotic Characters" are just edits of random characters, not original characters or other symbiotic characters from the marvel universe (Not sure which in this case) and most IMT characters, while they do have problems, are still at the very least playable.

Most "Symbiotic Characters" are just edits of random characters, not original characters or other symbiotic characters from the marvel universe (Not sure which in this case) and most IMT characters, while they do have problems, are still at the very least playable.

almost all of imt are hardly anything but playable the very few that they have is not saying much at least crusadercast characters are more playable but very buggy and they dont even listen to the feedback that is posted on there forums if you think iam wrong go check it out your self being the fact some of mfg gave them feedback they refused to even say anything about there prograss to give detail on what they are going to fix.

brock yes its another character at least probly another broken or spammer character

almost all of imt are hardly anything but playable the very few that they have is not saying much at least crusadercast characters are more playable but very buggy and they dont even listen to the feedback that is posted on there forums if you think iam wrong go check it out your self being the fact some of mfg gave them feedback they refused to even say anything about there prograss to give detail on what they are going to fix.

brock yes its another character at least probly another broken or spammer character

Wow bruh were the fuck u been? LOL IMT and the old CVG crew got some of the best chars out for mugen df mean lol i mean inless u can make mugen chars better then them then i don't wanna read it lol

while they do have problems, are still at the very least playable.

This is true about their characters. The few that play okay with me are Shocker(Spiderman), Magneto, Spawn, and Commissioner Gordon(Batman). The two I experienced this with was Super Skrull, Two of em.

Wow bruh were the fuck u been? LOL IMT and the old CVG crew got some of the best chars out for mugen df mean lol i mean inless u can make mugen chars better then them then i don't wanna read it lol

yeah no you can't pull that card imt and cvg are terrible there are exceptions but no they are terrible acey, kong, ect pretty bad. just because someone can't make something does not mean we can't express our opinions end of story.

That's like saying you can't critique a shitty movie because you dont make movies

One a lighter note,O's & Sabaki's stuff I like.

No all im sayin is you guys are the only ones i know that thinks that those chars that are made in IMT and CVG ain't good i mean there not PERFECT but at the same time they have some of the best chars out there besides DDR and Sic-1 and the creator of all the CvS chars and to tell you the truth if it wasn't for acey and all of them we probably wouldn't have any marvel/DC chars

we aren't the only ones go to guild most think the same thing let me see. sic-1 is ok but eh not really. DDR is incredibly broken and I have edits to do to those. the best chars no? I can give you better versions of MOST of imts crap Sabaki and O are great no question they know what they are doing most of the others not so much. cvg? the only thing i will say is CVG died and turned into crusader cast they are improving once they removed association with uh people (drama and stupid stuff). imt shows no improvement whatsoever espescially biased acey. He bans you just for saying one of his "or someone elses" creations on the site are bad.

No all im sayin is you guys are the only ones i know that thinks that those chars that are made in IMT and CVG ain't good i mean there not PERFECT but at the same time they have some of the best chars out there besides DDR and Sic-1 and the creator of all the CvS chars and to tell you the truth if it wasn't for acey and all of them we probably wouldn't have any marvel/DC chars

They aren't awful, but like Laharl said, there are better versions for most of the characters they have.