Flandre Scarlet

Touhou Project - Edits/Killer Edits

657 posts in this topic

F7Fwxbv.png

Hello Everyone And welcome to My Home Of the Touhou Collection How Big is this gonna get ehehhee You Just Have to wait and see ^^ I Hope you Enjoy These edits cause Trust me YOUR GONNA WANNA THANK ME on some of them. Well Lets Get Started Shall we...........

cGdI4nE.png

WdhXmZ3.pngy1nsApv.pngj5osgLp.pngfayriWu.pngzLEEgB3.png

RTG20XI.pngRTG20XI.pngRTG20XI.pngRTG20XI.pngQclERm4.png

qgtNGnF.pngvefggbT.pngCHCXs8j.pngTTLRY1U.png

M REIMU AI tooken out SHE WORKS Its My 4shared  enjoy her ^^ PLUS her 12p WORKS AND you can control her AND HER 3 Based AI colors too EPIC 

Next to M reimu is Another M reimu BUT HER BRAND NEW 2.0 HIGHEST FORM SHE CAN NOW BE CONTROLLED HAHAHAHA FEAR HER POWER AND NO LAG TOO try her out enjoy.

NUEfczw.png

8biqNaR.pngH6Wwsjy.pngkJFdkFw.pngw0s96Uj.png

6tV1qxh.png

Labyr.pngPolter.pngGokudo.pngPhysa.pngNirva.png
Fall.pngKuhai.png

Gnp32oo.png

Shimoyake.pngSugoicirno.pngSaikyo.pngCelene.png
Ciru%2B.pngNineball2.png

JcGemaG.png

Heilong.pngHeiling.pngThurisaz.pngKiei.pngSeiling.png
Sy3u.pngRenx.png

KOlN5KC.png

Gloria2.pngJulius.pngSatuzinki.png

Saku.pngFortune.pngArgent.pngSolitaire.pngZephyr.png

DOYUBT8.png

Metapachu.pngUroboros.pngSpachu.pngCpachu.pngPatchy_zpscc63f190.png

Black Goddess Patchy Pass is B

ANDYvx8.png

Kaye.pngGrande.pngMmort.png

4i7NKPW.png

Amethysta.pngZator.pngAzure.pngBasaka.png
Megalith.pngMegaaegis.pngRainbowr.pngVlad.png
Acazia.pngAgni.pngSemilia.pngRDP_zps100fab9f.png
R.D.P

oMn7OZD.png
Bloodyflan.pngHolyflan.pngUflan.pngFlan3rd.png
U Flan Is  A BETA so far V 0.03 Has been done IF you want me to up that this is still a WIP
Flandre 3rd is a WIP still a Sample test

32nz1Ux.png

Ishtar.pngAngeyukari.png2ndhgyu.pngHgyu1st.png882.png

iwAkkQ3.png

Godd.pngGaberail.pngWilloftehghost.pngOn.png

vjoV8GD.png 
Rindou.pngKrasn.pngShinra.pngDies2.pngSarashi.png

Rmion.pngYoumu_zpsydpiz4oy.png

Kage Youmu- http://www.4shared.com/zip/Dl0Ch7xkce/kage_youmu.html 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shanghaieditslogo.png
Fail.pngLem.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reisen_editlogo.png
Stg178.pngAssieto.png

Tewieditslogo.png
Reforex.png
Ayaeditslogo.png

Ishana2.pngAkarin2.pngTenma3.pngZetu.pngHayate.png
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Komachichieditslogo.png

Komasetsu.pngAzami.png

Suikaeditslogo.png

Evchaea.pngAtomicsuika.png
Sanaeeditslogo.png
Kirasanae.pngKanae2.pngZonbi.pngEreki.pngSanaex.png
Leviat.pngRain.pngYurusanae.pngSanaem.pngOnisanae.pngSanae_zpse1b21f1b.png

Sanae will of sadist 

Suwakoeditslogo.png
Yae.pngYae2.png
Ikueditlogo.png

Kthanid2.pngKuroiku.png

Tenshieditslogo.png
Dbs.pngGhten.pngKenshi.pngGehorsam.png
Dmtenko.pngGhwten.pngTiha.pngTenshi_zpsi5y6vfvv.png

Dark Angel- http://www.4shared.com/archive/NvC7yHVUba/Dark-Angel.html She May Not work She does not Appear Like Witch Angeline does soo try her out to make sure....
Utsuhoeditlogo.png

Guts.pngMalina.pngPlamexis.png

Otheredislogo.png

Kiramurasa.pngSunshower.pngDokr.pngLittle.pngCushina2.pngOnisatori.pngDhm.pngDhm2.pngDarkrumiav2port_zpsc4179fe1.pngBakko_zpsdb1a72af.png

Darkness Rumia v2
 Byakko Warning SHES STRONG and can crash your game a lot and lags.....

My Edits:
DBIS.pngFlanSprite_zpsf0e08f1b.pngFlanSprite_zpsf0e08f1b.pngFlanSprite_zpsf0e08f1b.pngFlanSprite_zpsf0e08f1b.png

Dark Blood Insanity Scarlet Update WITH Working Music and NOW Null coding
Anime2013Freak
Anime2013Freak Red Crimson

Blood Lust Seeker

Anime2013Freak Time Freezes And then death Occurs
--------------------------------------------------------

X mas Edits:

None ATM but I Will Make some Maybe.....

----------------------
STG Edits:

None Atm Will Get them Up ASAP

*Killer edits*

FlanSprite_zpsf0e08f1b.pngSanae_zps45966002.pngBakaSprite1_zpsfaaf0067.pngMarisapic_zpsb56116ee.pngMai_zps738b182e.pngRenapic_zps11e0f9ed.pngRemipic_zpsf78477a9.pngHanyu_zpsa2758f24.pngKanna_zps3ea8e18e.pngSuika_zpse14cc739.pngSakuyaPic_zps52d41f49.pngTenshiPic_zps49965f80.png

photo Rumiapic_zps071b0298.pngphoto NuePic_zps7838d949.pngphoto ReimupicAgain_zps7a4ca98a.png  photo Panda_zps98680125.png   

Killer Anime2013Freak

Killer Goddess Of Miracles

Killer Baka The Most Dangerous In Gensokyo

Killer Stealth Witch

Killer Fantasy Blade Heaven The Decider

Killer Relentless Girl

Killer Scarlet Queen Re Relased Again

Killer Celestial Goddess Of Emotion

Killer Wing Angel From Heaven

Killer Drunken Oni

Killer Ai Bachir

Killer Enuo Akatsuki

killer I will eat your soul

Killer UFO Alien

Killer Guardian of the shrine

Killer Multi Weather Shift/Cannot Link due to GC Secrity Settings....... but Link is here http://www.4shared.com/zip/T-WSv69kba/Killer_Multi_Weather_Shifter.html

*Null With Corruption*

Sonic_zpsqvvorknb.png

Your Worst NighMare

*Super Null*
Sonic_zpsqvvorknb.png

Your Worst NightMare -SuperNull-

*Color Code*

Red=Joke
Blue=Private
Orange=WIP
Light Green=1 Hit KO

*State Errors*

Act File error

To fix Delete ALL act files Then it will work HOWEVER FAIR WARNING IT WILL GET RID OF THE COLOR 256 some STILL have the color it depends.

State can only have a max of 512 Controllers

To fix Go to FF and Find [state 5151] Then Delete it ALL OF THEM IT WILL FIX YOUR CRASHING PROBLEM i found the cure for it ^^

IF your Missing A Link OR Found one Deleted OR Expired PLEASE TELL ME ASAP ok So I Can Fix it.

*NEED HELP FINDING*

*Waki Pika Reimu V4[Nico Nico Maybe]
*nandakoreimu[Nico Nico Maybe]

*Shin Hakurei Reimu
*STG Doom[Cannot find]

*Soul Star Sanae[Korean only] 

*Mei Reimu

*Diabolos Reimu

*N-Sanae

*Rainbow G Lunasa

*XANXUS

*C-Remi

*Flan-called blood

*The Ultimate World of ice

*kasdeya flan

~Hope you Guys enjoy my edits~

~Modified By Wolfy Cause Hes Helping me on some sprites and Stuff~

Okay.

EDIT: I try to save animation set 1 for Orochi Marisa, but it comes up with some particles from animation set 6000.

EDIT2: I had to change the top slider on the animations tab to the character sprites instead of the particle sprites. I have the image file here,

Posted Image Orochi Marisa

NOTE: The image is hyperlinked.

I think it was posted...if i'm not wrong. But it's okay to post it here in the collection. Also Ani-san i have linked this thread from main Touhou Collection. Also don't forget to tell the mod to link from Collection Directory.

There is an (maybe) Alice edit Called Labyrinth made by Pre-to.

But Since she is already in Pre-to's Collection i'll just post what she looks like

Posted Image This is Labyrinth. Dunno if she can be posted here since she is in another collection.

Please note that the characters I would like to post I will post via my mediafire in order to try and not leech from other people.

Posted Image This is the character gloria.

and

Posted Image this is Zetracenie.

NOTE: All the characters I upload will be hyperlinked via image (like in the collections of this forum.), so please do not think I forgot to add the link.