Touhou Project - Edits/Killer Edits

Please note the one Ani is making now can obviously defeat Hatsur in all palettes,including his latest ones which are tougher.

Wellll DUH of course it can Hastur is no threat to me not even DEX donald is anymore nor the new one They all die even with %v%v Like i said im keeping her private ATM sorry i need some time to work on her She can even beat Killer donald no problem Soooo be prepared.......

Wellll DUH of course it can Hastur is no threat to me not even DEX donald is anymore nor the new one They all die even with %v%v Like i said im keeping her private ATM sorry i need some time to work on her She can even beat Killer donald no problem Soooo be prepared.......

Didn't you say you have another one which is secretary cause of her creepiness.

What no Why G Mashiro Lost btw Hastur died annnd NEW DEX draw game MAYBE died Idk my pc cannot Handle NEW DEX oh well........ Bayloupe 2 DIED Nuke one mmmm not yet but i will find a way soon.

Ummm...ok but I heard somewhere in YT that you said that you have a edit you made that was very private because she's creepy or something.

I will take the AI out NOOOO more aya PLEASE make A SANAE WE NEED ONE not many of them around.........

Well on my Edits to do List there are: Kokoro, Shou, Murasa, Mokou, Yumemi, Utsuho, Marisa, Remilia, Flandre, Aya, another Mokou then an Edit of M-Reimu and Oni-Miko another Utsuho, gengetsu, Kikuri, Reimu and a third Mokou so i think i have to think of what me and Fusion could do for a Sanae Edit. Maybe i try with him to make a Oni-Miko Sanae that is NOT Private.

Well on my Edits to do List there are: Kokoro, Shou, Murasa, Mokou, Yumemi, Utsuho, Marisa, Remilia, Flandre, Aya, another Mokou then an Edit of M-Reimu and Oni-Miko another Utsuho, gengetsu, Kikuri, Reimu and a third Mokou so i think i have to think of what me and Fusion could do for a Sanae Edit. Maybe i try with him to make a Oni-Miko Sanae that is NOT Private.

Well here's one idea to make a scary character if you want....Learn some joke coding by Ced (he made some videos with those param codes.)

Plus you should also check Ced's 2 latest videos,one is cool and second is HILARIOUS.

Well here's one idea to make a scary character if you want....Learn some joke coding by Ced (he made some videos with those param codes.) Plus you should also check Ced's 2 latest videos,one is cool and second is HILARIOUS.

Saw it just the weirdest Battle ever xD Dark Naruto sure is a funny Character.

Yes yes yes yes yes NO Utasho but if you ok theres too many of them NO marisa buut if you want ok toooo many remi edits toooo many flan edits but if you want ok Idk why aya mmmm Edit of M reimu.................wow idk why buuuut ok good luck on that one Oni miko ehhhh ok then Waaaay too many reimus buuut ok mmmm Not too sure about many of them but be my guest cant wait to see what you come up with.........

Yes yes yes yes yes NO Utasho but if you ok theres too many of them NO marisa buut if you want ok toooo many remi edits toooo many flan edits but if you want ok Idk why aya mmmm Edit of M reimu.................wow idk why buuuut ok good luck on that one Oni miko ehhhh ok then Waaaay too many reimus buuut ok mmmm Not too sure about many of them but be my guest cant wait to see what you come up with.........

Well i think we are first doing the ones that are not on my list xD Becuase i already have also ideas for Yumemi and Keine. I might release two new Characters nexr week but they are not Cheap well not much Cheap the two would be Phantasm Nazrin and White Reimu. White Reimu becuase i really like the one from Concealed the Conclusion the Touhou Fangame.

Well i think we are first doing the ones that are not on my list xD Becuase i already have also ideas for Yumemi and Keine. I might release two new Characters nexr week but they are not Cheap well not much Cheap the two would be Phantasm Nazrin and White Reimu. White Reimu becuase i really like the one from Concealed the Conclusion the Touhou Fangame.

mmmm cant wait also PLEASE DO the DEX IDEA i would love it BUT DONT MAKE IT SO well you know laggy thanks FB also The NEW M reimu is extremely strong......... I CAN WIN against her im surprised But i have to survive the timer........Its very hard her 12p IS INSANE no joke

mmmm cant wait also PLEASE DO the DEX IDEA i would love it BUT DONT MAKE IT SO well you know laggy thanks FB also The NEW M reimu is extremely strong......... I CAN WIN against her im surprised But i have to survive the timer........Its very hard her 12p IS INSANE no joke

Of course i will make the DEX Idea real. I think Fusion will be able to do that somehow. And that laggy Problem also goes on my nerves so i think we will try to fix that then maybe she is weaker then but we will see about that.

Of course i will make the DEX Idea real. I think Fusion will be able to do that somehow. And that laggy Problem also goes on my nerves so i think we will try to fix that then maybe she is weaker then but we will see about that.

Thanks ^^ looking forward to it ok np take your time please whew........ I beat her I am shocked right now even 12p %v%v i won both good god shes strong..........I think this might be my most powerful one Without %n or null yup truth its cheap.........

lol SHES THE NEW ONE FB thank kiba BUT I GOT ANOTHER ONE lol its normal but cheap 

Nice, also i think i have in mind how the next Version of Blade will look and if it works all how i want than it is one of the most strongest cheapies beside the null Chars like Killer Donald, Phantom Donal etc. so i hope Fusion can do this :awesome

Nice, also i think i have in mind how the next Version of Blade will look and if it works all how i want than it is one of the most strongest cheapies beside the null Chars like Killer Donald, Phantom Donal etc. so i hope Fusion can do this :awesome

mmmm I hope so PLEASE DONT MAKE IT A NULL i hate them........they screw up my rostor and WTH how you make N alice work smoothly on your comp .... she lags on mine jeez yours must be old mines brand new but Ummm Yeah GL on yours.....

mmmm I hope so PLEASE DONT MAKE IT A NULL i hate them........they screw up my rostor and WTH how you make N alice work smoothly on your comp .... she lags on mine jeez yours must be old mines brand new but Ummm Yeah GL on yours.....

Yeah my PC is pretty old and N-Alice works fine but i tested Killer Donald Easy today. Well he lags not tooooo much if i doesn't put him like an Enemy like N-Alice otherwise he also lags on my Pc.

Yeah my PC is pretty old and N-Alice works fine but i tested Killer Donald Easy today. Well he lags not tooooo much if i doesn't put him like an Enemy like N-Alice otherwise he also lags on my Pc.

Yeah that explains it And lol I killed him easily With my coding XD but yeah certain orochis like with HUGE AURAS and added effects lag my pc

Depend on what is your definition of null, (Must be to kill a nuke before the round begin) because there nothing wrong adding null after the match reach like 4 minutes or something, if your character is unable to kill a nuke, you can always make it so it active after 2-4 minutes like Bayloupe.