Touhou Project - Edits/Killer Edits

BTW Ik were not allowed to use Easy creation Nothing said about edits lol Which is why Im Making 3 of them 1 IS  NOT HIS 2 of them are since he perm left fb YOU CAN USE THEM as long as you Give me credit ok ^^ also Idk but Im still very mad might make bash vid part 2

lol just bash everyone as long as you want, only the People who insulting us of course xD

• 3 weeks later...

it would be better if you shared some aleadry made besides making a bunch of them.

you know, theres still edits free to download that aren't listed here

it would be better if you shared some aleadry made besides making a bunch of them.

you know, theres still edits free to download that aren't listed here

Welll Which ones Exactly Majority of them I got Like Auora Sanae And Dimension Reimu 1 and V2 are Private tell me which ones Please sorry im just trying to Get some edits done so That I can be Happy Ik That I have not updated this im sorry.......

Edit: FINALLY Added Black Goddess Patchy Pass is B Enjoy theres 3 version out one by Owata One by NightMare edge and the one i posted is by Reverse its over Tell me if you want all 3.. Also Added in Sanae Will of Sadist

Anime2013freak thanks for this thread, I have found some truly lovely edits of authors that sadly went offline sometime ago.

In any case, I don't know how you feel about adding a small tip indicating the compatibility of the character, in other words, is the character WinMugen only? Mugen 1.0 only?, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

I love this collection so much. However, when I tested Black Iku (V2) by Piyosroom's website, I put it into my winmugen, however when I picked her it says something about a .txt file cannot open and I keep getting that error message and can someone show me how to make her work and thank you.

Never mind, I fixed her. Silly me

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

BIG UPDATE FINALLY my VERY OLD WORKS got updated new effects NEW 12P and new theme Hope you enjoy her Check Anime2013Freak please ^^ Thanks Also I will keep one here http://www.4shared.com/zip/6IdJdLqhce/Anime2013Freak.htm

Please DL my 3rd Edit Killer Sanae ^^ She has Dark eyes Full Screen And Darknja Fullscreen And creepy voices Enjoy

Are all of your edits AI-controlled just curious?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...