A Virus On MFFA

Ryon

Firefox sayz: "This web page at mugenfreeforall.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences. Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners."

THE ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED EVERYONE! WE ARE NO LONGER AN ATTACK SITE! @ Matt, The issue was some of the links we had (to Mediafire i believe)had become malformed over time on the internet, and contained malware or virus'. In light of that the Google Crawler (which scans mffa for all things) found said link to a virus, and put up a warning.

@ Matt, The issue was some of the links we had (to Mediafire i believe)had become malformed over time on the internet, and contained malware or virus'.

In light of that the Google Crawler (which scans mffa for all things) found said link to a virus, and put up a warning.

Ah, good to know it's been resolved :)

Since Malwarebytes FINALLY finished scanning (don't worry, I paused it a while after my post on the 1st page), I'll give a report:

Trojan.agent|Registry Key|HKCRCLSID{dedbb410-30bd-5eb4-8555-c0ee0936e592}

Just relaying the info Malwarebytes gave me. Now to remove the bugger >:)

Damn I must really have a shitty computer then because I just got a trojan from here again

Ah, good to know it's been resolved :)

Since Malwarebytes FINALLY finished scanning (don't worry, I paused it a while after my post on the 1st page), I'll give a report:

Just relaying the info Malwarebytes gave me. Now to remove the bugger >:)

I am going to do a scan on mal-ware as well and see if that is what I get.............

Bloody Malware authors.

Always using registry keys, thinking people using antiviruses and backup antiviruses won't detect registry.

Time to check regedit.

EDIT: Cannot find registry key. I'm going to make a full scan with malwarebytes, I'll re-edit this post with information if Malwarebytes picks up anything.

EDIT2: Holy Whack-a-mole! While it was scanning the power went out! Seems I won't ever know if there's a malicious software on my system.

i use kaspersky and its freaking out on me. but i did a full scan and my computer is fine. i guess as long as everyone is ok. it may just be me, cause my computer is slowing down nowadays.

I notice when I vist MFFA, the site is rather slow on the loading part. I no it isn't my computer cause I clean it out once every week. I use Google Chrome, grant it, I got a Malware warning a few days ago when stuff was happening to MFFA saying that this site might harm your computer, so I decided not to check back til it was fixed. Funny thing is tho, I was in the chatroom talking to Toaster when it kicked me off the site.

SQL error still happens. Not so often, but it is still there. Also, there is some odd ad when I first vist the site. It only happens on my first visit, not the second and so on. Adblock Plus successfully blocks it! :P Never browse with IE. Both Kaspersky and MalwareBytes, all updated to the latest versions and virus signatures, do not find anything on a full scan. Nothing yet, anyway. Seems normal to me.